Map Vote

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Phear

Maybe next month instead of a new map vote will vote for 2 maps to kick out, but we'll see when the time comes.

Phear, that nakes even less sense
since the majority could think that the current maps are better than the 2 YOU just added

Yeah seems a bit unfair to try and kick a map or two. when the two added were wanted by such a small minority of clans(12%??). Maybe now though they will stop trying to inflict Autorip on us after it failed to gain the vote for the 5th time!

But hey this UT who said it was fair :)

hmm, something strange is there anyway..

as far as i remember (messing around with forum rights, martz gave me for a short time wrong access) i saw 15 clan reps, poll shows 17 votes.

we have more than 40 active clans, right?

Phear said, everyone has 2 votes, now we have.. hmm 17 / 2 = 8.5
i think only 9 or 10 clans have voted, some of them didnt used 2nd vote option.

and since phear is a well-known cheater and only favors NRG-Maps... :P (j/k :D)

and since phear is a well-known cheater and only favors NRG-Maps...

saqqara and Desertstorm are both NRG-made maps
thefinger.gif

Oh i do apologise for having a view Phear. But you know i like things done fairly or because the majority want it so. Well the majority voted they didnt want any of the maps according to how you held the poll.

You said no vote = not wanting any of them

88% of clans didnt vote, 12% did. So i was just saying that it UT and things arent always fair, but fairness is a concept that escapes you on occasions :)

Exactly, which makes that 88% turn into (just guessing here):
2% no vote (i.e no map)
86% not registered and cant vote on anything, dont care what happens, dont know whats happening

Read the forums more Squizz :P . Thats what i said to phear in a previous thread, but he said

"the poll the question was simply "Which maps would you like to play in the league?" so none = no vote"

So equally no vote = none of the maps. We should have had an option to express we didnt want a map in the league. Then the map(s) which gained a majority, say 7 voted for and 6 against gets entered thats FAIR. How do we know that 8 clans wouldnt have expressed the view they didnt want the map?? You dont!

But there are 18 or 19 Registered clan reps so only 33.3% or so favoured these maps, still cant find a Majority there. So what u were saying is you were entering maps into the league next month wether clans wanted them or not. So if one only clan had voted and no one else could be bothered or didnt like the maps so didnt vote that single vote would have got the map into the league map list.

Well if u are forcing maps into the league say so, dont make it into some bullshit vote where the majority lose out.