Look itz mez

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, he left cos i referred to him as `a scamp of a lad'. He seemed to react very strongly to the word `scamp' for some reason. He sent me a private message saying, in effect, that he quit and was joining another clan. Maybe he thinks `scamp' means something different from what it actually does. I dunno...u better ask him that 1.

U dont need to be Einstein to realise that we are a clan whos basis is on having a laugh. We are constantly taking the piss outa each other but we all know that, of course, its nothing personal. I mean come on, this is a game ffs, its supposed to be fun. We cant be arsed to pander to stroppy teenagers that cant take a joke.

:rolleyes: me wonders how u can take 'scamp' the wrong way, and darkarsebandit....if u cant play DM 1on1 it means ur complete butt lovin crap at AS

Yep theres a difference between taking the piss and shit talking. Unlucky for you wheres one or two shit talkins in saw but i wont name names.

if u cant play DM 1on1 it means ur complete butt lovin crap at AS

Really? I totaly suck at 1v1 DM but i far from suck at AS. Knowing the objectives and doing them is 1000 times more important than killing people in assault. I would say DM is more important to CTF players than it is to AS players.

Originally posted by ÐårkBahamut
Maybe thats why none of you are anyway good, no team work.

Dont tell us about teamwork, Mr. Cant get a game for ADC Bahaahahaahaaahaaaahaaaaahaaaaahhaaaahaaa:)

ok so u can do objectives........we have this new modern age thing called defense, the aim is to kill people trying to do objectives........and also its hard to do objectives against 'good' people if u cant kill them

I think you deserve a prize Bangmybhut. For the first time ever a thick Brummie has got it right. Yes I do talk a lot (not shite though, just had more experience when it comes to talking someone down) when someones pisses me off as much as you two twats have. As far as i care keep it coming u wee scampy buddies.

[ADC] play their best team as u will c if u ever play us

Did you miss the fact that ive never played a game cause you always use the same people? Now the players in ADC them selfs arent bad at all, I never said there were but there must be a reason for you being in div 4. Ive seen you play in pubs before and no offence but i didnt see the team work there at all.

Dont tell us about teamwork, Mr. Cant get a game for ADC

That was there loss. They never cared to play me to see if i was good or not. There the ones that are gonna lose out if they do things like that.

I think you deserve a prize Bangmybhut

How long did it take you to think of that?

when someones pisses me off as much as you two twats have. As far as i care keep it coming u wee scampy buddies.

Hmmm i believe you started all this off with your comment on your page. The way i see it ice had a right to be mad about it. And i also ask what i have i done to you. You lust have to love it thought when people start acting like little kids here with your little name calling and your little insults, what you think there gonna go? You really think there hurting me? Basicly wan i think you should grow up.

well mate i use little kiddy insults cos i am a kid of 10, honest, hence u monkey boy, Ian Brown bows to ur monkey luvving nature
You lust have to love
eh?
and btw saw are div 4 cos they just entered the league u rocket scientist u

Come on
UT is a game 4 fun i know someone said it before but wots the point in this whole thread insult every1? thats the point y r u playing UT.....Play it 4 a laugh yes not to have the micky taken outta of ya's come on guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.