Look itz mez

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty dissapointed in you ice - from what i am reading and hearing today you'd best be glad i wasnt around last night......

Why what were you gonna do? Fuck agent up the ass? lmao last night was real funny watch all thm saw dudes acting like 3 year olds. Maybe you'll grow up oneday but maybe you wont. haha.

they're from birmingham.....no offence to u brummys but them 2 are complete fudge packing arsebandits, dark ice thinks hes good too........i thinky he needs a 1on1 (on ut mate ime not a poofter)

"fudge packer" Lamo

I am sure DiCk-IcE's dad said that once too. DiCk poured his heart out to me. Told me his dad said...

"FUDGE PACKER I AINT HAVING NO FUDGE PACKING ARSE BANDIT AS MY SON".

So now i heard DiCk_iCe lives in a cardboard box outside Time computers in the Bull Ring centre (what a lovely place that is) with his cock jockey friend Bangmybhut.

Oh how i laughed.

Wee bit of advice. I hope you get cardboard burns.

Oh i dont really know. I just heard it all on grapevine and thought i would contribute my pennies worth to back up my clan mates.

I also think hes a twat so that settles it. :D

Has he been fucking around in your irc channel?

1v1 with Dark Ice?
Please dont make me laugh.
Please dont make me play him either, please.
Wasnt that the reason he left SAW in the first place?
'Cos he was shite?
Or did I miss something back then?

Nope definitely SHITE.

Well as far as i see you lot are all saying hes shit cause you basicly know hes better than most andprob all of you. Your ask for a 1v1 with him. Assault is a team game, not 1v1. Your just showing how crap you are there. Maybe thats why none of you are anyway good, no team work.

Status
Not open for further replies.