Lo

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Finally, the two long time friends reunited, once against fighting side by side, to fight a common enemy.

As Light said, never noticed yea, what have you done that waranted notice ? :rofl:

And my original point wasn't about the clan as a whole, just about a ridiculous name. Claiming, some how, that Assaulters dont camp, when the enter format of assault is built on camping :rofl: again

ddie

THE Lightning .....
wear the FUCK does it say [ADC] was a UT clan since oct'99?
if u can read it does not say that!.....Read it again!
[ADC] has been around since oct'99
does not say wear DOES IT?

so if ur gonna come here and spout a load of crap atleast get ya facts straight
Mine r thanks!(this is my may of saying :fingers:!)

Eddie -=]NRG[=-
what have you done that waranted notice
Does it matter what we have done....UT is STILL only a game.........does not matter if we r the best in the world or the shitest clan in world, we play for FUN

and AGAIN ITS ONLY A NAME or r u not even read now?

Last edited:
so just on the off chance u decided to call ur clan assaulters dont camp a month or 2 b4 the game was released and then just sat there twiddling ya thumbs for 2 months till the game was released?

sorry but i find that VERY hard to believe

How the fuck am i ment to No....i Never started the Clan up...i only join it! if u can find the people who started the clan, ask them Y they called it 'Assaulters Dont Camp'

and who gives a FUCK about our name?

oooh now u tell us
I dont have to tell u shit any way!

You do have to tell us "Shit", when you post on our forums :rofl:

Although it does seem like an ENORRRRRMOUS coincidence, that a Quake 3 clan was called, "Assaulters Don't Camp", then the clan go on to play UT AS.

ddie

another boring spammer put to shame

u r 100% right i have been put to shame.......Prick!

In the Words of Eminem'' i just dont give a fuck'

people can say what they like, its a free world,

and THE Lightning right back at ya:fingers:

actually when [ADC] played quake they weren't called Assaulters Don't Camp they were called summit else, but still had the initials [ADC]

but dont ask me wot the initials stood for coz i only joined when they played AS, just when i first joined i got told they used to b a quake clan

if u really want to know all about [ADC] from the old day i will try and find out....
i want to no more now

well then u just answered my questions

ADC as u know it, with what it stands for, the game u play and the people u have in the clan did not exist since oct 99 as u say

so i was right all along so u can fuck off, zombie, u fuckin lame arse spamming boring no life arsehole mother fucking piece of shit

comprendez? or a ban is coming ur way:shout:

I know what the original name of [ADC] is:P It was called after a american tv show.:D

[ADC] Knows what show i mean.

Last edited:
so i was right all along so u can fuck off, zombie, u fuckin lame arse spamming boring no life arsehole mother fucking piece of shit
HaHaHa thats sounds to me like Lightning is 1 stressed out UT player

i ask KANE he was one of the memberds that formed [ADC]...

[ADC] used to b called ant-dom-clan then it changed to anti-dum-clan...NOW we r called Assaulters Dont Camp.