Lo

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

You don't speak very good english, so I will explain it for you.

The very idea of a clan called, "Assaulters Don't Camp", is hilarious, and you are mad if you believe it :rofl:

ddie

Does it matter what we r called?

i dont think it does...its just a name.

+ U say this now.. [ADC] has been around since oct'99
SO is this the first time u have ever seen one of us to start to say this now?

zombie:

if u truly have been around since Oct 99 why has no one ever heard of u/seen u/gives half a shit about u?

I wont even mention that UT was released in december 99 if i am correct so unless u play DM/CTF in the demo or are just talking complete dribble like most of ur clan usually does then i would advise u to shut up

ok? sorted

Last edited:
but then having just read the few posts above i have come to the conclusion that u are talking complete dribble cos in order to have been around since oct 99 with a clan name of "assaulters dont camp" is complete bollox as stated above, cos UT wasnt released till late nov/early dec 99

so if ur gonna come here and spout a load of crap atleast get ya facts straight :)