Lineage II Beta Test

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ice

Oct 15, 2001
Hamburg, Germany
There's an open beta test for the Lineage II game (www.lineage2.com). It's a multi-mass-online-action-role-play-game ( whatever :P ) and i think it's very nice, definately worth looking at if you are interested. i haven't played such games before, but i like it for a change and as will play it from time to time as long as it's free.
beta testing will last a few more weeks and so long its free aswell. you just need a cd key to register your account. information is all on the site.

you basically
- download the client file (1 gigabyte, use a tool that can resume downloads)
- make a master playernc account
- register lineage2 on that account, that's where you need the key (can take some days until you receive it)
- register a lineage2 account (you can chose to have it exactly the same)
- play

explained here

IvoryHeal.jpg

Shot00309.jpg

4(1).jpg

Last edited:
I always read this comic: http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/
and the author plays that too, a quote from his website about it:
So I've given Lineage 2 a second chance. They put up two new servers last week, and given that a good amount of the fucktards had already started their little avatars of stupidity on the first three, I decided I'd have a go at the new digs. So far it's been pretty good. With five servers currently available, and three more scheduled to come up in a week or two, there has been a fairly decent balancing of the Open Beta Filelanet kiddies. There are still shitwads to be found, don't get me wrong, but I also feel once these brainless monkeys realize that come the end of April they're going to have to pay to play or face losing "Drzt", "Drizzzzit", "Druzit" (or whatever butchered character name variation their uncreative minds attached to their dark elf), and that mommy isn't going to let them spend their lunch money on video games, a lot of them will leave and go back to Counter-Strike.

Hes been ranting about it some more..
Afaik the beta will end soon, after that you pay: I aint doing that.
I dont like fucktards, so i aint going there.

So thx but no thx :P

I've been playing this game nearly since the start of the beta with other guys from solid on Kain serv, and afaik a couple of Humor ppl play it too ^^

gr8 game imo, sad that u have to pay so much after beta's closing down :(

Nearly lvl 20 atm :P

been waiting with shockr for 3 / 4 days now and still didnt got register code xO getting pissed now :o

wtf anni why i don't know :P :eek: :mad:
server 6 is the best for europeans i think (germans at least), but i will play on Kain server as my friends play there aswell. shit thing is that it's almost down half of the time o_O and how much will you have to pay? not that i am gonna pay anything, just interested.

lex sorry but that guy doesnt sound like he had any clue of the game :D

Last edited:
from left to right

Anni the owner
Ice the aimbot
ViPah the small and strong :x :P
:bowdown: KillarTron the hero

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
About 90% of the opinions I've heard have said it's insanely boring (nothing but fetch quests and kill, kill, kill) at low levels and full of griefers who get enjoyment by killing newbies.

sorry you just fell into the water i think, next time ;)

oh and inferno, it's exactly the opposite. if you kill someone you turn red and you don't want that, because EVERYBODY in sight will shoot at you and going into towns is completely impossible if you are marked like that :D

the killing thing is right though, but what else did you think are you supposed to do :confused:

there's lots of interesting stuff you can do, even just traveling around in the huge world with a few friends is very fun.

Last edited:
/rant on

I played the game for a few days.. and I didn't like it at all, well abit yes.. the grafics, that all there is to that game really.. the rest is very 'empty' and the gameplay is crippleing for a PvP game. wich brings my old rant back WHY IS THERE PVE IN A PVP GAME !??!?!?!

Look at the cute darkelves a few hours, and move back to DAoC or where ever you came from.. paying them to fill content into their game is useless..

/rant off

I guess I had my expetations to high, I didn't like the game much