Lineage II Beta Test

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I should point out that the only MMO game I've played was the Planetside beta; I, by no means, am an expert on the genre. However, I would be more inclined to try City of Heroes or World of Warcraft, both of which almost everyone seems to love. CoH, in particular, intrigues me; who wouldn't want to be a superhero?

i don't want to be a superhero in a game :P i like the way lineage 2 is, everybody is just a normal character and can differ from others. a bit more complexity would indeed be nice. lets see what world of warcraft will do (although i don't like the graphics there).

Lineage 2 just seems too unoriginal. It's just one of I don't know how many fantasy MMORPGs that don't/didn't take any chances. City of Heroes appeals to me because it doesn't try to emulate every other MMO out there. Admittedly, there are similarities but there are enough differences to warrant attention.