Left Mi5

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, u wouldnt be too off the truth Lupus m8.

"Nice timing to leave mi5 and skip 2 estimated defeats in a row in std league this month hehe , but you never know.
Anyway gl to you, and I mean it."

Thx for meaning it first of all. Second of all, Look at Mi5 currents stats, we have lost in past and I havent left, so i dont know if your joking about...but i didnt leave when mi5 had the worse of times, nor for what Mi5 holds in the future.
Its more towards what lupus said.

But as i said, ive done what i have done with mi5 to this date on the league. Those wins/loss are what i consider to be my failure/success in the way i have led the clan. Anything after is under a new era of leadership and organisation.

I think most people outside Mi5 knew how much i loved the clan, which is why Lupus and others 'cant believe it'.

hey mc, what about starting a totaly brand new clan, never seen, with gen, kni, fieldy, fluid, skan, konnan,unique, me, and split it, a few month after!! and then u go back to mi5!
ho, btw this clan need to be french, then everyboddy, should buy a special keyboard!! :D

kidding

new challenge! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.