Left Mi5

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNeill

McMastah
Jun 8, 2001
Aberdeen
Lo all, just thought i would mention that i have 'Left Mi5', for reasons i wont disclose here.

That means, that obviusly i am no longer leader of Mi5 since late 2001.

I have achieved what I wanted in Mi5, now that i left, that presents a new chapter for Mi5, which is unwritten.

I haven't decided if i want to join another clan yet, but offers are welcome from any game mode, even IAS.

Thx to all the people I played against with Mi5, made alot of friends and enemies, but thats all part of the fun in gaming i guess.

Thx

McNeill

well sometimes it time to move on to new challenges etc..

best of luck wotever you decide to do mate :)

GL & HF:)

Like i was saying to him, fuck with me and u wont live, So i smacked him in the head and downed another carling, Dadabadabing its what my dads like, mad fight his face a sad site, Vodka and snake bite, Going on like a right geez, Hes a twat shouldnt of looked at me like that, Anyway im an upstanding citezen.

Last edited:
GL + HF in wot you do nx

Not sure if solid is recruiting, ask xb. (thats if ur looking for another clan)
altho we may have too many members at this current time.

Carling :lol: u fucking 14 or something. Get some real mans beer down ya, nothing but Stella behbeh :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.