Leagueas137beta

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polle

Oct 8, 2001
We are starting a beta on 137 which will be running on DFP public.

It is mostly the requested security update with a couple of bugfixes. Theres also a crashrecovery setting which hopefully should reduce admin workload.

No change in minigun (still) although we may begin new tests on tiw in the future.

If you experience any problems with this beta remember that we need as much info as possible when tracking down bugs. Demos/logs if you experience odd things, stats/pings/traceroutes/thorough description if you experience lag.

Quality error reports are essential to efficient debugging and we are somewhat reluctant to spend hours/days chasing bugs if ppl havent spent just a few min gathering basic info.

you can download the package here: LeagueAS137beta or just download it via UT

remember that your current Mod-Menu "LeagueAssault" will just change settings for leagueAS136

to get your current leagueAS settings (colors, smilies,...) to this new version you can

a) download the package and install it. You will then get a new Mod-Menu "League Assault 137beta" where you can change your settings
- or -
b) open your user.ini, copy all sections that begin with [LeaugeAS136.xxx] and then rename the copied sections to [LeagueAS137beta.xxx]
- or -
c) type in console: "hudtoggle 2" to enable the most common settings for smilies/colors

have fun testing it on the DFP Public Server

Last edited:
Reactions: Hardcore
Just played it and didn't notice any difference lol. There was an enormous ping spike for everyone at one point, but I swiftly blamed Cratos for that one.

yes well Zyx and HelioS seem to be sure that the minigun has changed cough paranoid ;P

it felt very laggy compared to how the server usually feels.
edit: the ping looked pretty normal and i didnt have pl, it simply felt laggier. i also had that "pulling back" problem again which was an issue in 136, like where u dodge and in the middle of it you warp a bit back.

Last edited:
I dont know if there are any changes in gameplay but i was playing on DFP and it feels really ok, much better than 136, and i was not the only one. Ping were the same..
Btw in 136 when i switch from spec mode to player mode during map change my game crashing, its happens to me all the time and only with LA.. im not talking about kicking other players, just reconnect from spec to player mode. Any way to fix that?

was defending bridge and ballistic, when i shot a rocket people died instantly wich is v good also my sniping improved alot was sniping on bridge and actually hitting people again

btw was lucius and fajknikk

Playernames disappearing when spectating. (DFP server / AS-RiverbedAL)

Attachments

• Shot0099.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 164
yeah, playername disappearing is a known bug of this beta.

are these crashes new? And could you next time plz save the unrealtournament.log and send us? Maybe would help...

Status
Not open for further replies.