Leagueas137beta

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw Cratos it seems that when anyperson playing on DFP crashes, when he rejoins the whole server has 300 ping for ~40 sec

Reactions: Carnage`
hmm dunno if someone else got the problem.... but did you try to block the teleporter in siege][ with ur hammer? oO on 136 servers i dont have a problem with it, but in 137 i get telefragged or nothing happens and the enemy can pass -.-
maybe im too stupid to block it but i dont think so.

Missing portrait of character in the chat window, while you are on spec mode.

Attachments

• aa.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 121
Missing frag counter of player which is speccing (spec mode)
+ I have a log for you Cratos, game crahed few mins ago, PM on irc sometimes.

Also in spectatormode 137 u frequently get that screen being upside down after headshots... was that fixed in 136?

-=Katsch=- said:
one minute ago after ballistc autorip was voted. guess what happened - right. server crashed. plz fix that
the servercrash-problem when switching between Autorip, Ballistic and Oceanfloor was already fixed in 136. It doesn't happen any more and it didn't happen on that servertravel you mentioned (I checked the logs). I guess you just happened to the usual NGZ-Highpings which happens about once a day so that all players get high pings for one minute. Thats some NGZ-Probem :/

CeCe said:
Also in spectatormode 137 u frequently get that screen being upside down after headshots... was that fixed in 136?
there was an attempt to fix this in 136, we'll take a closer look if something's wrong with it...

btw: wrong thead guys, there is a sticky thread about LeaugeAS137beta2! I'm closing this one....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.