LeagueAS136 Test2 (Last one, hopefully)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Snuggs said:
m8, since 136 i don´t use any tweaks...
and the GPF´s happen always on mapchange, not while browsing menus
...and on 135 servers also :(
Psychotic said:
Then it's not 136 fault m8. Try CTF/DM servers as well.
Send us a sshot of the crash error msg anyway.
Even after playing on a 136 server, then going to a 135 server, 136 still seems to be active (prime example was the light cones); so it could still well be 136 bugging out?

[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]Even after playing on a 136 server, then going to a 135 server, 136 still seems to be active (prime example was the light cones); so it could still well be 136 bugging out?[/QUOTE]

Ermmmm maybe thats wot caused this ?

when i fired rockets last night sometimes i couldnt see them

i thought it was drivers

Why all weapons are black for me? :confused: just noticed that...
Also Psy, just pld on s4, other day i told ya about that frames on chat window, these which shows char portrait are same as your team colour even if enemy saying something, today i had green ones lol......

Attachments

• Rysunek1.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 138
ahhh yeah i guess you could look at it like that

Though people think its weaker, stronger, same..... pff, I'm going with the people who wrote the new LeagueAS on this one :P

I like the new LeagueAS. It feels like I upgraded my comp or something, much more fluid gameplay. And I think the minigun is scaringly strong, which i notice when i go up against guys who are good at keeping an aim on a moving target, but thats ok since its more easy to keep moving now.

All considered I think it really is much more fun. But perhaps thats just me who is weird :D

pld on it for a few days now and i like it to mini seems a bit strange sometimes kills in .5 secs sometimes i hit nothing but as i previously posted its allways been like that for me..but hey i can kill some of those other fags who used to do it to me so thanks for the change :D

had a match tonight (tuesday 6 april pac vs wkd), went to server, downloaded new leagueAS, took me ages to connect to server, and when i was finally on, i didn't get any ping or netspeed, after that i got kicked

:shout:

edit: that was on server2, i could connect and play normally on public server(without the new leagueAS probably)

+ a green 1 that looks like weed
ganja.gif

gr8 that you implemented the removing of shells and the smoke reduction. but its still 4 times more smoke than with lill tweaker and almost as strong as without any reduction and imo it doesnt help very much.
i really hope you reduce it to lill tweaker's level for the final.

im happy u implemented the simplified deathmessages, but it would be nice if they were customizable, wudnt even have to be from the menu, in the ini wud be enough, but the ones atm i find very unhelpfull, read ugly (soz :o).

i also just had an idea for 2 new little features (im sorry!! :D)
it would be nice if the onscreen timedemo and net statistics were toggleable, so you dont have to enable them everytime you start ut.