league tables ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Basdo already explained what happened. Tables are updated and posted.

Now please stop spam/flames on this thread, thx.

p.s: Thanks to the dude posting the 'preview' of the tables in the first pages... if only it was that simple mate ... ;)
I'm afraid it takes at least 3-4 hours to get the whole thing done, including backups and so on :x

Psychotic said:
Basdo already explained what happened. Tables are updated and posted.

Now please stop spam/flames on this thread, thx.

p.s: Thanks to the dude posting the 'preview' of the tables in the first pages... if only it was that simple mate ... ;)
I'm afraid it takes at least 3-4 hours to get the whole thing done, including backups and so on :x

Well the "preview" was not that correct since the Leavers: X-MEN and Leavers: D&D HZ Leavers: MDQ, ê, WUC i didnt know but rest was ok i guess :D and i knew it was not that easy , it was just to show that there was not playoffs @ STD this month :P

lol AS you shouldnt take yesterday's posts not so serious as Beer was flowing in rapidly :cool: And like u said, we're old m8s :)

^A§^ said:
Perhaps start thinking by your self sneez ... guess we use to be m8s... but well who cares ... i have my RL m8s and some old m8s!
Maybe you should start thinking that you and your 'm8's' POV doesn't always have to coincide? ;)

SenZei^ said:
Maybe you should start thinking that you and your 'm8's' POV doesn't always have to coincide? ;)
He's saying: You may like me, but I don't have to like you...
He got a point :P

Nooo :( I think subzero is trying to break our relationship .