league tables ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ajax

Jun 12, 2001
Flying Cloud
when they gonna get updated ?

it's the 2nd already and clans are wanting to get matchs booked, hope suym anit gotta play any playoff's as we only got 2 days left to play em....

common admins, and if there anit enough admins atm, hire another one

its easy to say clam down when it dont effect you, but its simple fact if we had to play a playoff now (heck suym might have had to play 3 this month) it would have to be played tonight or tomorrow night now, which be probaly the 2 worse night for most clans but i bet most wouldnt of had a problem playing last night. Tables always been updated in the past on the 1st of every month sometimes at just turned 12am.
there seams to be a lack of admins, surely it wouldnt be major problem to get another admin even if just temp to help ?

Heck i would even offer myself as an admin if it got things moving around here, i know 5 clans left last month but there still a lot of us left so still the need for admins and more importantly admins who have the time to be about.

Ajax said:
its easy to say clam down when it dont effect you, but its simple fact if we had to play a playoff now (heck suym might have had to play 3 this month) it would have to be played tonight or tomorrow night now, which be probaly the 2 worse night for most clans but i bet most wouldnt of had a problem playing last night. Tables always been updated in the past on the 1st of every month sometimes at just turned 12am.
there seams to be a lack of admins, surely it wouldnt be major problem to get another admin even if just temp to help ?

Heck i would even offer myself as an admin if it got things moving around here, i know 5 clans left last month but there still a lot of us left so still the need for admins and more importantly admins who have the time to be about.

Almost 2 clans of 1 div and 1 of 2 div leave, i dont think that u have play a playoff and if admin dont update this be because he cant........

[^TRAFY^] said:
Almost 2 clans of 1 div and 1 of 2 div leave, i dont think that u have play a playoff and if admin dont update this be because he cant........
But he still has a point, it Should be updated 1st of the month so u can schedule fast and smoothly...

And if you read good he says 'if' his clan had to play a play-off.

sneez said:
But he still has a point, it Should be updated 1st of the month so u can schedule fast and smoothly...

Yes this is true, but i think that if they dont update this be because they couldnt do it.

sneez said:
And if you read good he says 'if' his clan had to play a play-off.

Yeah and if you read good i said " I not think that he has play a playoff", (not that i know it) :spin:

:D

P.D. I too want that they update to know where i will play this month
P.D. I too want shedule fast because not enought free days in july and i want play this monday and tuesday :devil:
P.D. Sorry for my bad english :stompa:

Last edited:
Yep Trafy all corect :thumb:
We'll just wait it out for a couple of days.. Admins aren't god's :P

:wave: Overdose Opium
He's sorry for his bad english...
I think he's sorry for his french now too :p:

Well , not defending admins or something , but hey :

1st Did you realize admins also have life ?
2nd Hey do you pay them to make anything ?
3rd Did you know this is july and for exemple in spain its the month of the uni exams ?

Just some facts...

So better just give them time imo :wave:

nd for exemple in spain its the month of the uni exams
that would mean Psy's affected then. which may be the cause of your problem.

Ajax: when the admins dont have enough time / arent around enough to update the tables fast, do you think they have time to show you(or any other possible applicant / temporary assisant) how the system works and how its done in the database? "No, probably not."

No wonder why this league going dead :(

Its true admins also got a life, but if they dont have time for it they should get another job the be an admin ;)

well imo league is not dead or walking to that since most of the players of the clans that left are joining other clans ... and the ones that left were inactive for ages anyway...

About tables well just give them time ffs... sometimes ppl have more important things ( and ys when i said exams time @ uni i wanted to say it affects psy ) to do !

Its not today it will tomorrow , not tomorrow it will be the day after FS league never stoped ... it wont stop now i guess... plus well by rules 2 clans from div 1 std out means , 1 its playoff out 1nd another clan goes to div 1 so 3 clans go direct up 1 go down ...

MC div 2 also left so that 4 clans direct up and no playoff fs ajax u in this league @ ages you should know how it works m8 ...

But if it helps

STD ASSAULT JULY TABLES!

STD AS:
Div 1
Non Movers: Swap UAS 8 AUT FDC SPR
Promoted: MoD NIL Humor
Relegated: AAK
Leaver: SoliD NK

Div2
Non Movers: St R-C BOAoR
Promoted : KAN ADC SVEK FBC2
Relegated: DFP
Leaver: MC

Div3
Non Movers: BiB 24 IDC COH
Promoted: DWAP SUYM ULL VLO
Relegated: DOG

Div4
Non Movers: KoTR DCA NAC SAS
Promoted: C RES PF SK
Relegated: X-Men

Div5
Non Movers: DS DF CB MAC D&D

Last edited:
psy is bit busy lately aye he told me.. dunno with what tho.. might be exams...

also the double playoff from us for pro is bit messy so.. will be ok soon

not sure ur tables are correct, i.e. that there are relegations. IIRC, leavers get handled before relegation/promotion so with 3 leavers there shouldnt be any relegations in div1-3(and 4?), if it goes like i recall it did last time i wondered about they handle it with leavers.
Anyhow, expect to get bitchslapped by a admin real soon now, for pushing a table without clearly indicating that its not official (and that ur not a admin) :P

Largo said:
not sure ur tables are correct, i.e. that there are relegations. IIRC, leavers get handled before relegation/promotion so with 3 leavers there shouldnt be any relegations in div1-3(and 4?), if it goes like i recall it did last time i wondered about they handle it with leavers.
Anyhow, expect to get bitchslapped by a admin real soon now, for pushing a table without clearly indicating that its not official (and that ur not a admin) :P
if u come Last in the div u always go down, even if a clan has left the same div your in.

Ajax said:

well sorry but it might be easy indeed, but even if i look at ur problem i still dont see why they HAVE to do it rightaway. No offense but if other RL stuff comes in between that goes first no matter what. In the end it's a game and the admins are NOT being paid. If you think uta comes before RL you're really wrong imo.

Perhaps there is a lack of admins, however like moe said you can't expect em to recruit a new admin just now lol.