League Announcement Discussion

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Martz

Staff member
May 26, 2001
Please discuss anything to do with the League 2004 announcement in here. Please don't ask league specific questions (rules etc) until the new site is up and running. There will be plenty of opportunity to discuss these questions before the league starts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lawless
Sounds great to me! :clap:
maybe it's a good idea to post this link to the atari forums, so more clans will get interested.

also, mi5 has a 12-man ONS server which can be used for some wars i spose, so long as we're not playing invasion on it :/

BRaiNRaiN said:
Sounds great to me! :clap:
maybe it's a good idea to post this link to the atari forums, so more clans will get interested.

Any option to lure people into this sounds good tbh. More people means more potentiel supporters.

ahhh class :thumb: hopefully that means we can leave CB before we even played a single match :D

/edit: and {R-C}can provide server(s) for matches in the same way we do for UT. the number we could have available simultaneously will ultimately depend on the league rules and teamsizes.

Last edited:
sobo said:
Any option to lure people into this sounds good tbh. More people means more potentiel supporters.
I would lure them only when all details are final and the league running/starting. If things dont go like u´ve expected u would disappoint a lot of ppl then.