LavaFort bug...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
Just noticed that if you stand hereish and shoot a primary shock in the direction of the cave, it hits an invisible wall :(

Attachments

• shot0012.jpg
    shot0012.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 244
Yes you are shotting a fortstandard. LeagueAS fixes that problem since v 133 if i remember correctly.
You were playing offline, right?

There is also one in Ballistic underneath the fan when ya walk to the final objective :o

this weas common at the top of the final passage on bridge (Bridge reached FortStandard) and on golgo when you couldnt shoot into hurons path after resapwning from the cave.

useless, if you download the latest league assault + the league assault servpackage, you will:

get the right names for objectives and play the same LAS thats played in matches. i think it is 135c

there is another error with ballistic though, dont effect game play unless your a camping git like me, by the lift though the window there is a box under the walkway with enough room for a player under it. If you dodge down into this space you die stright away also any bullets rockts etc fired into this spce will disapere as if by magic

Yup, you leave a small crater?
It's quite hard to get in there without hammer though, and useless (unless you are a camping git :D)

I don't think its a 'bug' btw. In unreal is not possible a place with enough height to crouch but not enough to stand still. It will kill you as if you were crushed by a moving door or something.