Latino.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Yeah thats true Julia...

I dont want a poll either :p

I was only trying to say that I don't think it was the "pressure" that caused Latino's banning.

Maybe the admin was "in the mood to do it" :(

Latino's behavior in matches shouldnt affect his ability to post on forums... if he's flooding or flaming excessively it would have been ok to ban him.

The reason? Simple, he was banned from the league, and everything that that involves, the servers, the matches and the forums.

Which part of not open for discussion didn't you understand? How the league is run is quite simple, when we believe members input is required we ask for it in the form of a poll, otherwise we expect you to respect our decisions or if you feel strongly enough about the decisions we have made then not to take part. We don't want to be lobbied about every decision we make. Its been said 1000 times, we run the league in our own time, nobody pays for it. The situation is simple, either you take advantage of our good nature and take part in the league or you do not. It is as black and white as that.

Sorry if I came accross a bit blunty, but I am trying to get my point across clearly.

Thanx

Phear

They did.. And people actually involved?

Flame me away but -

Mi6 didn't want mercs.
Latino was merc for Mi6 anyway.

and that

Mi6 and Ai do not want Latino to be banned from forums.
Latino was banned anyway.

Of course it complete bollox =P =) Isn't it?

Thats true.. "Remember - using internet communications isn't right. Its privilegy that can be taken away" - something like that was somewhere on netetiquette page.

Yeah.. Btw - I still cannot understand one thing out.. What kind of goverment is in this league =) ? Sometimes its democracy.. sometimes its monarchy.. Even anarchy sometimes =) =)

Its not intended as start of flame - just I really cannot understand sometimes...

howcome after alomst every post julia you say " dont want to start a flame or flamming " or something like that , if you dont want to start stuff like that dont type it

Tom...

I think she writes that...

1) because it's true

2) because there are many people who are waiting for an opportunity to start a flame war

3) because sometimes people cant distinguish flaming from criticizing

FFS Cece and Julia........you guys in bed together ? (Metaphorically I mean) :lol:

Kawada

Kawada, you telling very stupid things.. However they are impressive only first time.. Then its simple booooring. Such questions are slightly offtopic, abusive and can cause flamewar.. But oh - nobody removes them, of course - you are admin. Nah cba to continue about that. I already noticed fairness such things.

As for you Tom - here it seems that its you who want to start flame =) Like last time.

Phear: I completely respect your work... I can imagine how much whine you are forced to hear.. I wonder - if you make kinda disclaimer? Like things you wrote in message, but somewhere on HTML and link to it on visible place. It should make many points clear. You said - it was told 100 times - then make it FAQ and do not worry about it.

As for me - I am banning myself from this forums =) And this is seriously. I just cannot see how nobs like (Put names here) turn normal conversation into the personal offense.

Wooha - you can all feck off: Lightitnings, Kawadas, Toms - I am pretty happy I will not read your childish idiotic posts anymore. You all suck, and too young to understand it =)

Flame away nobheads =)

You do not start flamewars Anj ?
Kawada, you telling very stupid things
Such questions are slightly offtopic, abusive and can cause flamewar.. But oh - nobody removes them, of course - you are admin

U say Kawada is stupid and that he abuses the admin owers he probabaly doesn't even have ?
And then you complain that ppl flame back.

Or maybe I misunderstood what you said

Wooha - you can all feck off: Lightitnings, Kawadas, Toms - I am pretty happy I will not read your childish idiotic posts anymore. You all suck, and too young to understand it =)
(Julia closing eyes putting a finger in each ear going tralalalala):lol:

;)

Thanks for the comments Ace, I do appreciate it......although I *do* have admin :( Now I feel bad, sorry :/

@ Julia....the comment I made about being in bed together is a british (worldy) phrase, which means that two people are working together for the greater good kind of thing......it was *not* a flame, an insult etc, just a joking comment.

I know your english is, you know what I mean, so I understand that you wouldn't understand that.

But as Ace said......you always comment about people not flaming etc.......then you end your comment with 'flame away knobheads' ?

I am sure I don't need to explain this.

For the VERY LAST TIME. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME........TAKE IT TO ICQ FFS...........DON'T BE SO GUTLESS TO SLAG ME ON A PUBLIC BOARD, THEN NOT EVEN BACK IT UP IN PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kawada

Cheers Cru, I appreciate.............

You have restorted my faith :)

Kawada

right so me im a nobhead after you take the piss out of my clan then i say something back , i think if you took the mick out of someone else clan youd get alot harsher words then the ones i gave you , i mean i explained the situation in a angry tone ( coz u guessed it i was angry ) so let me guess its ok for you to have your fun taking the piss out of who or what u want but when someones argues back their a nobhead well thanks for sorting that out for me julia ,

ps light and kawada said nothing bad about you , so whats that all about ?