Latino.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

A

Anjutka

Hello =) I have a question to ask - why Latino banned from forums?

I can understand league thing, but forums... Its not fair. He cannot even defend himself... Neither he got a chance to apologize.

Well if he wanted to apologise........I know that Lat has the relevent ICQ no's............

Kawada

Cece I think it pretty out of line blaming this on a power trip.

If you take a look at the threads about the Ai vs Mi6 match, there was a HUGE amount of pressure on the admins to do something. If they had not made a stand on this now, things could well have got worse.

What Lat did was not right........I have spoken to him about it and made my feelings clear, not in a flaming way, just a talking way, and he understands what I mean (I hope so anyway :/ ).

People have to know that this type of thing will not be tolerated...........

Kawada

Pressure to do something... yes
Of course something has to be done about it.

It was not right what he did.

But I dont feel that banning someone from the forums is the right thing to do...

Btw Julia... I just found out in your profile that u have a homepage... and a NIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEEEEE one too...

Sweet!

Just out of curiousity kawada, y were u taliking to latino concerning a matter than doesnt concern u? I'm not being mean or flaming, just curious.

Crusader

It involved me, because Lat asked me for the password.......and no, I didn't give him it (I didn't know it actually, but that is besides the point :lol: ).
I then contacted him the day after........when all this @#%$ had come to light and we started to talk about it - Lat ffs back me up here m8.

@#%$ hell, I make an enemy overnight by simply say, "gg m8"........@#%$ sakes.

Kawada

Thx Cece =) Kiss again =) Always nice to hear/read you =)

And for admins doing something.. Fix me - I can again screw in understanding... But weren't pressure was about doing something about matches? There was nobody demanding to ban Latino from forums.

Let him talk - he does not spam and doesnot flame (at least too much) on forums - let him speak on own half.

By banning person completely - there is possibility to make another enemy number 1... Like I heard rumours that Nasty once was ED_Hunter and was in NRG... Dunno if it true tho.

But there is another half as well - if majority thinks that somebody is guilty - there should be some kind of punishment, but punishment is something that should make people think better next time, rather then completely piss them off about everybody.

Just put yourself in that position - you made something bad (May be you was drunk, or just desperade).. And in morning you find that everybody against you, and you even cannot say a word in you defence.

I meant no offense, neither I want to start flame, which we have enough last times...

Same response as b4 Julia. He can appologise, defend himself, etc on ICQ. He doesn't need the forum to do that.

BTW if so many people are pissed off with him how come nobody has started calling him Latrino.

I thought it was rather an obvious 1. :)

Plonk:cool:

:lol: Don't worry, I am scared too......we may finally be able to be involved with the same thread and not flame each other......oh wait, that is what we are doing !!! :lol: :p

Kawada

LMFAO - always count on Twonko to make you look an arse.....didn't think of that :(

Kawada

Same response as b4 Julia. He can appologise, defend himself, etc on ICQ. He doesn't need the forum to do that.
Agreed.. Well. But what was acomplished by banning Latino from forums anyway?

If everything spoken in previous "Mi6 vs Ai + Latino" thread is true - Latino should be "punished" (silly word) by keeping him out of matches for some time.. But ban will make him just more pissed..
Then it will come like that - He pissed off you.
You pissed off him.
Then he will find a way to piss off you even more... It will never stop. Pissing pissing pissing... =/

How about a poll?

Should Latino be banned or not?

Are polls allowed in here?
didnt see a button for it.

No polls here.. And I don't think we can/must participate in this poll..
I think only people involved are authorized to make any decisions... Ai and Mi6.

And UTA admin. And they did. Good enough for me and I dunno too much about why it happened.

Tw:) nk:)