Land of the free.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

no idea why i was on tape, but im hardly likely to "re-offend" lol. i think that trial run with the camera has stopped now, so the people of london can loiter once more

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Think yourself lucky CK m8.
Had u been in America, you might have spent 3 hours wiping pepper spray out of your eyes.

Its not about giving hugs, its about unnecessary violence towards children. Treat them like that at that age, what kind of response would you expect?

Thought ude know soz. i was refering the the Texan prison warden named Arpio.Since we were talking about the justice\prison sytem and things related to it.

actually yes it is the point......the mantra being chanted is children this or children that........that is what this whole thing started from. So in closing Yes it is about children and Yes it matters when you start treating them like adults. So far none of this addressed and I think it is a simple question......

Gen I will look up that Warden...maybe I can find something on him.

we were talking about children and you defended, amongst others, the use of pepper spray. Now you deviate from this by asking how 'old' children can be. Again, that is NOT the point.

I am not changing my opinion on pepper spray...I say use it if it is needed. The crux of your argument is that you cannot use that stuff on children.....at what point do you think they stop being children so that these things can be used....so again yes it is the point.

They be taught to have indestrucable pride in their counrty. Thats the Brick wall. Thats why i can say that sweden is a bunch of assholes when we go and sell bofors cannons to countries in war just to get a bag'o gold. Olof palme did that b4 he got shot. bet we still do that. Cuz no1 taught me that all we do is good stuff

about pepper spray. Well if i had a can and some1 came at me with a knife or so i'd use it even if it was a 14 year old kid.

bah i dunno.
i say what i think, and im prolly kinda stupid

In god we trust and bombs away

God bless sweden!

Halleluljah.

Aye their pride. PRIDE made a poor section in the world and a rich section. Why? Because we Europeans had too much pride cause we were the center of europe and we own all. The English came even that far to say we're the smartest and most important of the world so let's make an empire, exstract all the good stuff out of the countrys and let the people perish there. Pride was in every one of us. every time someone wants to be the boss. Now it's the turn for the USA. We're not as civilized as you think ;)

Originally posted by BBStr@nge
.....But I am with Joe Clark when he said "If you treat people like Animals, that's exactly how they will behave". regardless of what a juvenile does there is no reason to pepper spray him/her fs........

That was the point

If you want to find an 'age-boundary' above which it suddenly is a good idea to treat them like animals have fun. I'm not interested.

Since I start to quote from the begin of the thread, think it is a good idea to stop my contribution to the thread :D cya all l8r

ps the point is not which country does it
pps the point is not which country is better
ppps I know its not an easy problem to solve: juvenile crime

And if anyone had bothered to read my earlier post - they would see that this topic changed a little from its original "the yanks are right fookers":P
Sometimes it is appropriate to conceed and accept that you will have to agree to disagree. Not in this case.
It appears that some people cannot grasp the concept of unnecessary force. And contrary to what has been said by the less enlightened members of this community-there is a huge difference between Adults and Young People.
Purity the point you made about the knife is totally different to the subject at hand.
Let me ask you a question El Quenton - If you had a child of 5 who was uncontrollable would you advocate the use of pepper spray to "control them"? If you answer yes you would be a sick puppy- my thinking is that even yourself would see this as being unnecessary at this age. Criminality does not mean that the person is below the rest of society. Young people are not aware of consequences in the same way as adults. Fact.
You never did anything as a child you are embarrased/ashamed of? I doubt it.

Thing is the peperspray thing is just a drop in the bucket and sadly almost insignificant.

Polution = 25% of the total world polution comes from the US."keyoto is unfair to the US..come on ffs u clean up your own mess, dont expect undeveloped countreys to do it for u.

Landmine ban = refused to sign.Qutoe"national securety and us interests"meaning we make money of landmines so fuck off.

Bioweapons ban= refused to sign, until after 11th of sept.and anthrax attacks.Funny how things change when they suddenly happen to u..Typical US duble standards, duble your standard..duble your fun.

Ps EQ: i remember what u said about news programs on tv...cnn vs fox.Ive now had the chanse to view both, and what uber crap i must say.seem news is entertainment in the US, also they are heavely censured, if this is where u get most of your news i c y come across like u do.they have almost no news critical to the US, so i bet u havent heard that the "hero" from the prissonriot caused it.

"If you had a child of 5 who was uncontrollable would you advocate the use of pepper spray to "control them"?"

But we're not talking about 5 year olds and I think I posted about this. This corectional center hase "children" from 10-17. I'm sure if it was a young or small child the staff would have went in and got them. I took a look around and I wasn't able to find the age of the teenagers that were sprayed. It's easy to complain about something but as of yet I havn't seen anyone post a better way to stop a teenager that is out of controll.

Gen, we're not talking about that shit, save it for another thread. :p

Last edited:
Ok Smartass.
10-17 years of age is the specific area I deal with.
Have I faced down a young man with a gun? Unfortunately yes.
A replica it may have turned out to be, but I did not know that at the time. In one of my previous posts removing knives and home made weapons from young people was a DAILY part of the job.
I never used an asp, a baton, billy club or, pepper spray for that matter and can count the amount of times that I have been attacked on one hand. Dealing with conflict is not best done by force. I manage conflict by LISTENING (alien concept?:P)
remaining calm and diffusing the situation- WITH WORDS.
To hard for you to understand? The fact that the Amnesty Report states that this act was carried out on Native American children does not surprise me, I have witnessed Native Americans being treated as second class citizens in their own country in real life.
And if American correctional facilities are employing people who do not have the interpersonal skills to be able to talk down a disruptive child - c'mon man, THEY are in the wrong job.