Lack of General Activity

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Toa$ter said:
rofl btw, 2 clans in onslaught? I think there actually is a lack of interest :nod:
Maybe its cause its vehicle overkill and shit mod for ut99 Assaulters to go to lol and most of the hope for this mod to survive is definately teams from outwith utas to join ,where as there are quite lot intrest from ut99 Assaulters in 2k4AS + the people in AS part of fraghub have been working allround to improve it just not the admins but certain players in certain clans i.e sending emails to any active clan in last 30 days in CB ,say binds when in public 2K4 servers advertising fraghub ,visiting CB 2k4AS clans on there irc qaukenet channels or whatever they use and having talks with em about joining, i think if you put in the time and effort to make the ladder/league better then it will happen ,but im not sure who is dealing with the ONS side of things and if they are doing anything to promote the ONS ladder and also i dont know what clan members in ONS ladder are doing to help either.If it keeps going way it is i reckon ONS will die and another mod like ictf or ibr would have to replace it for the good of fragub,hopefully it dont need to come to this.

Defo agree with map reduction :thumb:. Still not sure about 6v6 as default tho. Seems a bit spammy to me, even on pubs. i reckon 5v5. but if ur putting a tickbox in a guess it doesnt matter.

LeNiXiS said:
how about setting servers on time? that'd be nice
How about helping the admin staff help you when there is a problem?

If you have problems with a match, you may need to tell them at least which match it is, which clans are playing, what time, which server etc. Simply moaning in an IRC channel generally about it not being setup on time, doesn't help it get done any faster.

Moaning, does not help it get fixed any faster. Supporting the community and the people running it does.

This evening something strange happened with that particular scheduled match. It disappeared from the system, which seems to indicate theres a bug somewhere along the lines. It was showing on the league calendar schedule, but nowhere else in the system. It's taken us 20 minutes to identify and fix the bug which may have caused this.

It isn't because all the admins are out smoking crack in the streets that your match wasn't setup. It's because of a failure of the system, which is realtively new and untested. Your help makes it better. Your moaning does nothing positive at all apart from discourage the admins from helping you again.

Reactions: Necroscope
Yes ok we see yer point ,but admins coming out with " <gringo> tell u what if u all pm me ill just fuck off again...k?" that just instigates the matter even though i understand a few was bit hotheaded allready but i can only see statements like above make things worse,but thnx for sorting things out gringo you grumpy fuck :teehee: and hopefully the bug is sorted and things can run smooth once more.

well being admin is what people do in their spare time...i wouldve just left..lol cant believe u actualy got gringo grumpy

well, the bug aint quite sorted yet but will be soon....

:wave: Tzu, good job u didnt catch me before I'd had me spliff :D

Reactions: Geo
JACKEL said:
well being admin is what people do in their spare time...i wouldve just left..lol cant believe u actualy got gringo grumpy

LOL well we have that effect on folk :p

yea sorry for moaning martz, i was more annoyed at DOA, they we're just being unreasonable. Hopefully stuff will be fixed for next months matches :p

LeNiXiS said:
yea sorry for moaning martz, i was more annoyed at DOA, they we're just being unreasonable. Hopefully stuff will be fixed for next months matches :p
No worries. :rub: I hope so too. There is plenty of activity behind the scenes of Fraghub and the site/mutator, so hopefully good things will come of it.

Speaking for .uK:, we're just seeking more members. Then we'll be active.

Lone said:
Speaking for .uK:, we're just seeking more members. Then we'll be active.
So is »Ñî« (In Onslaught) Also seeking members.