KillerDude Assault Movie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Nice movie KD :)

lololol at the headshot U gave me on Desert. Where the hell did I lag in from :P

Making ut movie is so much fun but it's take alot of time(even tho ur saving alot times by using Fraps insteat of movieunreal).

i'm mb thinking of doing another 1, even tho i don't have that many demos since i don't play as much as i used to, but the real problem is to do something different than what otherz did cuz doing another movie just to do another 1 would be useless and surely not as good as the first 1.

killz and combos r fun to watch but i really prefer the funny stuff(like the ventilation kill or in the seas movie when he jump on the head of a player and kill him LOL)

tzu says that he prefer match movie, yeah that can be fun to but how can u do something new ??? unless mb 8 would do 1 to show us all their leet tacts :D

it was just some random thoughts

i'm glad u all liked my movie

KD

P.S keep recording ur games :D

Not anymore. There was very few downloads and also we had problems with uta tracker so it's not online anymore.

Lovely movie good fun watching. Best by far was submarinebase lol at sui!!

Golgotha run was nice also. sneaker.com

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Nice movie KD, Enjoyed it.
I liked the siege launch you did on the right tower, also the end scene was great, but sad :(

good job overall!