KillerDude Assault Movie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Any more links for this? I'm stuck at 89%...

I can't get hold of Martz to use his torrent tracker :( If you know some good public tracker where i can publish this movie then fell free to post it here.

Seen it now! :satan:

Some funny moves/kills :rofl:
Nice save on me at second/bridge :P

The kill on Submarine on the lenneth guy with flying metal is just LOL

rofl at ventilation kill, never seen that one before XD, hope u saved that demo for maybe in a future movie project or whatever ;p. Either way, it was a personal project and an unfinished one and an aged one so basicly the quality was alright, kills were too a few nicer one's but most were pretty common and just rofl fun assault movie like always =)

nice job on the synchin xD, not that that was hard with those tracks! :D Liked it, you made me laugh hard with that "moving" and dude getting the vent on his head, roffffl!

true... nice movie enjoyed it

track 4 is not suburban train tho :P

ur right it's not, It's Dj Tiesto - Urban Train (Cosmic Gate Remix) just look at the end of my movie, u can see my playlist :D

rofl at the vent kill :rofl:, i've seen it twice, the first time i killed my own dumb self :rofl: but i decide to put len kill instead :cool:

glad u all like it, it's was really fun doing it, it was my first time with sony Vegas :D

Finally i got Martz with his tracker :) I added torrent which is hosted on dedicated seed server so transfers should be really nice.

so brajan is responding below me, to something i never asked. wtf! what a lamer! :nod:

Last edited:
ur right it's not, It's Dj Tiesto - Urban Train (Cosmic Gate Remix) just look at the end of my movie, u can see my playlist :D

rofl at the vent kill :rofl:, i've seen it twice, the first time i killed my own dumb self :rofl: but i decide to put len kill instead :cool:

glad u all like it, it's was really fun doing it, it was my first time with sony Vegas :D

i prob. misread:o