June Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
and maybe u would know that not THE ADMINS forfetted it was YOU who was the kingpin on this, because it was YOUR`E clan that got owned. Then you got the support of +B AnTi and you had wish granted! NO MORE DIV 2 FOR P~A , WERE BIG BAD DIV 1 BOIZ :evil::devil:

dunno

dont whine mym, FaGz are MUCH better than P~A and deserved the win no matter WHO played
and ofc its true you being a former and current fag ,u were one of our first members
once a fag always a fag :P

Fatality said:
Btw, Cece, +b AnTi:

I'm just wondering which rule Maz broke, the only information we received from you was this:
http://forums.utassault.net/showpost.php?p=1199916&postcount=1

Read the Player Authorisation Rules on utassault.net

• All players are required to log in to a league server in match-mode, using their linked account details
  • Anyone found abusing/circumventing the authorisation system will have penalties incurred. There is no fixed penalty, this will be decided depending on the severity of the situation.
He didnt log in with his own linked account details and he was abusing / circumventing the auth system this way.

but point is ok, please go ahead and suspend me even longer, rape me shoot me do wut u want with me. BUT SUBMIT THE CORRECT SCORE!!

DONT TAKE POINTS FROM MY CLAN FOR THIS!! I will die a happy man when i have correct result submitted for THIS match. Mainly because its p-a and its a playoff. kthxbye!!

Maz said:
perhaps because it woudnt let me play with my account? :spit:
Yes you were not authorized to play that match because you merced and your account was suspended.. you tried it anyway and got detected...

Not Torp's, Anti's or my fault.

Count yourself lucky your clan didnt actually lose any points because its a playoff, just a forfeiture of the match.

There is no point penalising just the person involved, as you have demonstrated so well if a player wants to play so desperately then they can find ways around the basic login system, if the clan involved isnt penalised then they have nothing to lose by risking the merc/banned/whatever player from playing an important match and may continue to take the chance even when caught. If a clan is caught using unauthorised accounts then they should deserve to be penalised as well (yes this bit is in the rules as well, maybe you should take a look and familiarise yourself with them), if a clan isnt willing to use these unauth'd players then there would be no mercs/etc.

CeCe said:
Yes you were not authorized to play that match because you merced and your account was suspended.. you tried it anyway and got detected...

Not Torp's, Anti's or my fault.
oh boo-fucking-hoo....
I did not merc the first time, coming into a server for 10 seconds and leaving is not merc. I did not cheat the auth system last time and u know it, so i shoudnt have been suspended in the first place. Now i get this? PISS OFF!!! I bet if p-a got close to loosing 8-0, they would kick all our players on last minute, blame it on the idiotic auth system and by some "miracle" tie up 7-7. And then put in a score 8-0 :lol:

Lame is the only word to describe this whole event. Perhaps childish will fit in aswell :paddy:

MeetYourMaker said:
Count yourself lucky your clan didnt actually lose any points because its a playoff, just a forfeiture of the match.

There is no point penalising just the person involved, as you have demonstrated so well if a player wants to play so desperately then they can find ways around the basic login system, if the clan involved isnt penalised then they have nothing to lose by risking the merc/banned/whatever player from playing an important match and may continue to take the chance even when caught. If a clan is caught using unauthorised accounts then they should deserve to be penalised as well (yes this bit is in the rules as well, maybe you should take a look and familiarise yourself with them), if a clan isnt willing to use these unauth'd players then there would be no mercs/etc.

but fact remains my CLAN DID loose this playoff and has to spend another boring month in div 2. Fair!? NO!!!

if u hate me so much just take wutever u want from me, but leave my clan and THEIRE VICTORY OVER YOU out of it ;(

can we have another playoff then? you can change my pass, ban me from irc,server, and from msn while you play, i myself will handcuff myself to my ceiling fan so i cant reach the pc :rolleyes:

idd just handle the maz prob with him and not with the group fag so i say submit the score and give maz a warning for his behaviour ,will he do it again he will be banned for it ,dont let suffer fag for something like this

im already banned m8 ;(

but yes dont target my clan like that its incredibly childish.

You obviously didnt learn from the first time you got banned for the same thing, hopefully if you keep trying to do the same thing over and over and your clan/clans get punished along with you then it will come to a point where your own players will turn around and stop you from playing when you shouldnt.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ARE YOU BLIND OR ILLITARATE? The first time i got banned was for a tottal BULLSHIT JOKE of a reason, wich is why i should have been allowed to play war in the FIRST place! I came into a server for ten seconds without even TOUCHING auth, left, and got ..... banned? And now u say i didnt learn from the first time? whats to learn from there? Todays lesson is "Go into a league server, and you will be banned!:evil:"
*sigh* i need to chill down, brb gunna get some icecream while you post some more nonesense :paddy:

Yes i know wut ur thinking... YES its only a game and YES im taking this way to seriously, but this is amongst the LAMEST things i have ever witnessed in this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.