June Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maz ask Looney what I posted to him. I said I wouldnt ask for the win to be reversed as I told him when YOU didnt play it was a good game and they deserved it but you obviously didnt learn your lesson. How dumb are you to use the same skin, LOL bind and use a players auth when he hasnt played for 3 months lmao! I havent asked for the win but thats obviously your punishment!

-=Torpedo=- said:
Maz ask Looney what I posted to him. I said I wouldnt ask for the win to be reversed as I told him when YOU didnt play it was a good game and they deserved it but you obviously didnt learn your lesson. How dumb are you to use the same skin, LOL bind and use a players auth when he hasnt played for 3 months lmao! I havent asked for the win but thats obviously your punishment!
He showed it to me anyways right after u posted it. Now may i ask, who the fuck are you? Do you know wut skin me OR sobek use? do you know who we ARE? Get bent and go suck off banti you pathetic noob :bj:

Loco was out stoned, my only option was to play myself and win rather than let them get a cheap 4v3 or 4v2 win or tie.

hmmmm well Sobek was in FO for a brief period so maybe yeah. I knoe for a fact he doesnt have 140 ping and use your stupid annoying ROFL bind. And the fact that Sobek isnt that shite! You lost maps only when you played, when deathrow played it was a gg. LOL go and enjoy your ban amaz

-=Torpedo=- said:
hmmmm well Sobek was in FO for a brief period so maybe yeah. I knoe for a fact he doesnt have 140 ping and use your stupid annoying ROFL bind. And the fact that Sobek isnt that shite! You lost maps only when you played, when deathrow played it was a gg. LOL go and enjoy your ban amaz
1v1 right now u noob. RIGHT NOW, ANY PLACE, ANY TIME, BRING IT ON MOTHER FUCKER!! (Samuel l. Jackson)

btw i laugh at u saying that, when i came in i came into base, shot you in the head, go second, shot virus in the head, and went on too door presure all within seconds while eating a cake. Seems like you have yet to learn ur teleports you funny noobking.
btw wtf is FO ? Is it a clan you made? In an imaginary league?

-=Torpedo=- said:
Every map you played you lost except for Desertstorm, the last 1 lol, fool!
yea we suck, thats why you lost ;( thats also why you didnt hit shit throughout the whole game. Nah u pwn, me and rai made a fanclub of ur pwnage.

Btw, Cece, +b AnTi:

I'm just wondering which rule Maz broke, the only information we received from you was this:
http://forums.utassault.net/showpost.php?p=1199916&postcount=1

Where is the rule that you will get banned if you play as another persons nickname/cheat the system or whatever, you never told us this rule and it isn't on the rules page, all we know is the person will receive a penalty, maybe you should make fixed rules because i get the feeling someone from mod abuse the system= ban from UTA, someone from another clan (Nil as example) will get banned from IRC for 3 days or so, because we recently found out that UTA bans are related with IRC stuff didn't we :P /me looks to m1c. So why is Maz banned?

:lol: Rai stop trying to make things difficult for Anti and Cece :P

Maz merced pure and simple, not only did he do it once and get caught but he tried it a second time. Common sense should tell you not to stick up for him, hes messed up and he needs to pay the penalty which in this case is an extension to his ban. There was no reason for him to play, If there had been a problem with getting players he could of at least asked to play less ppl or to allow mercs, the fact he tried neither and then tried to abuse the auth system by using someone elses login details is why he's being punished. I believe typically the clan involved is also punished, reduced points, forfeit matches etc being usual penalties.
Maz obviously knew the rules, he was currently banned for exactly the same thing :lol:

And yes there is an entry on the rules page about circumventing/abusing the auth system, those rules were updated before Cece made that thread :)

MeetYourMaker said:
:lol: Rai stop trying to make things difficult for Anti and Cece :P

Maz merced pure and simple, not only did he do it once and get caught but he tried it a second time. Common sense should tell you not to stick up for him, hes messed up and he needs to pay the penalty which in this case is an extension to his ban. There was no reason for him to play, If there had been a problem with getting players he could of at least asked to play less ppl or to allow mercs, the fact he tried neither and then tried to abuse the auth system by using someone elses login details is why he's being punished. I believe typically the clan involved is also punished, reduced points, forfeit matches etc being usual penalties.
Maz obviously knew the rules, he was currently banned for exactly the same thing :lol:

And yes there is an entry on the rules page about circumventing/abusing the auth system, those rules were updated before Cece made that thread :)
perhaps if you had any brains left in you, you would know i created this clan and im the clan leader? so why not at least stop reffering to it as "merc".

first time i was not playing for a clan i was registered in, but funny thing is i didnt even play//cheat auth, i came into server for 10 seconds and you banned me for that. Very well. But now i have a playoff with my proclan, and you twats forfett that cuz u cant stand being in div 2? stop bitching and making up excuses, it was 4v4 you coudve handled it easily seeing as im the leader and i have every right to play 1 map, dont whine about it.

And i presume that you would not allow mercs//or drop one, it was a playoff and you were already loosing.

Feel free to insult me as much as you want as I wont sink to that level with you.

Mercing would be deemed playing for a team that you are not permitted to play for, in this case you are banned, you are not permitted to play for the clan you created.
Feel free to call it anything else you would like if it makes you fell better :)

yes, thats right, im well pissed atm. Last time you won cuz we had constant playerprobs etc, but you didnt drop shit for us. u just kept spamming on and mocking like kiddies. Now you expect us to do the same thing over again?! FORGET IT!! :D

no, as long as im around i will not be submissive like a dog, i will fight and play fair and square, while you had that idiot torp talking and bitching i just played on and ignored him instead of flaming back. Maybe you should ban him for not shutting the fuck up? Bleh i cba with this anymore, have ur win, one day you can look back at this and say "Woah..im so leet, i made a clan forfett a playoff cuz im just too cool to lose :cool:"

Actually you made your clan forfeit by deciding to play when you knew you werent allowed. I actually felt sorry for your team as they played well and deserved the win, but the fact you whine so much at the loss you caused makes me glad that the admins decided to forfeit the game against P~A's wishes.

maybe i whined cuz you DID forfett the game despite me NOT whining before? think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.