Joke thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

no, best part was when that old bag threw a priceless necklace off the edge of the ship.....then we knew she was insane

A man was in court for a double murder and the judge said, "You are charged with beating your wife to death with a spanner."
A voice at the back of the courtroom yelled out, "You b*****d!"
The judge continued, "You are also charged with beating your daughter to death with a spanner."
Again, the voice at the back of the courtroom yelled out, "You f*****g b*****d!!!"
The judge stopped, looked at the man in the back of the courtroom, and said, "I can understand your anger and frustration at this crime, but I will not have any more of these outbursts from you or I shall charge you with contempt!
Now what is the problem?"
The man at the back of the court stood up and responded, "For fifteen years I lived next door to that b*****d.
And every time I asked to borrow a f****ng spanner, he said he didn't have one!"

/edit to remove racial stereotypes

Last edited:
Let's hope that some Div 1 player does not steal it.
Speaking of playing, I played that guy on a public today.
He was very good!!!
Very good at stopping incoming rounds:rofl:

how do you think we look at it...:naughty:

*scanning previous post for innuendo..................

..........none detected*

FS!! :throw:

actually read the joke this to... it was FC:lol: