Joke thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

LOL mate, Very funny!

A boy was watching a magic show on T.V and when it finished he went to his mum and said " mum do u know any magic tricks?" she replied " no, but i think your dad will". So he went to his dad " dad do u know any magic tricks?" he replied "no, but i think your gran will", so he went to his gran " Gran do u know any magic tricks?" she replied "no, but i think your grand dad will, he's in the loft". He walked up the stairs and into the loft, his grand dad was there. He asked " grand dad do u know any magic tricks" he replied " sure, come sit on my lap. Now feel my finger up your ass?" he replies "yes" then the grand dad said " look no hands" :D

Last edited:
Originally posted by Trunks
LOL mate, Very funny!

A boy was watching a magic show on T.V and when it finished he went to his mum and said " mum do u know any magic tricks?" she replied " no, but i think your dad will". So i went to his dad " dad do u know any magic tricks?" he replied "no, but i think your gran will", so he went to his gran " Gran do u know any magic tricks?" she replied "no, but i think your grand dad will, he's in the loft". He walked up the stairs and into the loft, his grand dad was there. He asked " grand dad do u know any magic tricks" he replied " sure, come sit on my lap. Now feel my finger up your ass?" he replies "yes" then the grand dad said " look no hands" :D

:lol: nice joke to bad it happend to you

Originally posted by Trunks
I bet the Dad does that magic trick to the boys mother everynight :rub:

Then the boy comes in :eek:

funny how she doesnt realise whats actually going on :D

A blind man walks in to a department store with his seeing eye dog on a leash. As usual the store manager behind the customer service counter looks up, notices the customer is blind, and not wanting to stare quickly looks away again. Out of the corner of his eye the manager sees the blind man start swinging the dog over his head with its leash. Shocked, the manager runs over and says "Mister is there a problem - is there anything I can help you with?" The blind man calmly replies "No thanks - I'm just looking around."

HEY I HAVE A NEW JOKE, was in a movie but, HE, wat da heck:

2 man make an appointement to go to a bar, when 1 man arrives he goes 2 the bartender and waits there. 3 hours after the time they should meet the other guy enteres the bar:

Man1: So You did Come?
Man2: Yes, but that is personal, the important thing is that i'm here

:sperm: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: