ive signed on for the forum

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mughi said:
:( You had 14 players, that is a lot ... didnt realise so many were inactive :(

Yeah, didnt care to ask first hmmm?

Either way, even if we did have lots of active members, that still wouldnt have made what you did nice and fair you know.

Anyway, you got what you wanted, i hope your happy :rolleyes:

-Starlight- said:
it was pretty low by recruiting apex FDC. i know hes happy and all, but it dont make it right still.

Low? nah, that's simply not true.

FDC has had member problems for the last couple of months, with real life commitments eating heavily into clan time.

We had a long series of chats within FDC about whether we should recruit someone from another Clan, and eventualy decided that we would. The key question asked over and over was: would this hurt Dark? we looked at your performance in league matches.. You fielded 8 players against RiS, 6 against IAS, 8 against SpR, 7 against Bo (well kinda) and ELEVEN PLAYERS against AoR.

Now, lets get this straight: you had more players available for that war than FDC has in the entire Clan. It looked to us like the following:

pinhead, Thrasher, HUEY, Bahamut, Sullen_Scrota, Lord Maraxus, Wingman, Dr_Snuggles, Ðeadßoy, DaTeL and APEX

Were active in the Clan, and you had fourteen players listed on the league, more than =[FDC]= has ever had. We looked, and you seemed fine. We only asked Apex about joining =[FDC]= because we thought you could handle it.

Personally, I'm sure you still can. We get about a half dozen requests to join a week, I'm sure some of them would love to play for Dark.

-Starlight- said:
we got proper player probs too. Sorry, your not the friendly nice clan i thought u was.

really? so, on the basis of this one thing, all of the advice, friendship and so on that Dark have had from FDC means nothing? I don't think that's the case. Individually, FDC members have helped out whenever they can with ideas for tacs and so on. We have had more friendly wars against Dark than just about anyone else, and it's always turned into a mixed team free for all..

That doesn't have to end here.

-Starlight- said:
Oh, and this is my view, not DaRks, and i really cudnt care less if u dont like this post, cause im fed with tip toeing round clans to stop flaming, and im not flaming, im simply putting my point of view across. :mwah:

No one in this clan is gonna be cursing you down for expressing an opinion, even if it saddens us. We know how you feel to lose a core player to a higher ranked clan, it doesn't feel nice, but at the end of the day, this is a game played for fun by individuals..

We didn't grab Apex into the back of a van and drug him. He chose to come play with us.

And there's no need for anything bad to be said or done between FDC and Dark because of that. Lets see what we can do from here.

@ Winter

Just because a clan fields a squad of 11 players in 1 match you feel that makes it ok

you assumed we had plenty without knowing the facts

Now, let me put the record straight about those players and the other players in >DaRk< (excluding Apex who was Active)

Bahamut Active

Thrasher Active

Sullen_Scrota Active

Ðeadßoy Active

UltraViolet Semi Active will make up numbers

DaTeL semi active (ut/pc probs)

HUEY Semi Active (Bad Back will make up the numbers)

Weirdo Semi-Active due to work commitments

Pinhead Semi-Active/Poor connection

Dr_Snuggles Semi-Active/no connection at home

Lord Maraxus was last match 4 a while whilst he does army training for 8 months

Wingman Inactive fragged 4 a few matches whilst he was breifly at home

Slayer Inactive

Those are the facts always have been

Apex can put you right on that information if you think i just made it up

and you might as well have dragged him into the back of a van

cause i belive a few of your members have been grooming him 4 a while now

you say your our friends friends dont act like that

so as far as im concerned you can all take a running jump

I for 1 will never play in another friendly gainst you

Last edited:
Wintermute said:
Low? nah, that's simply not true.

FDC has had member problems for the last couple of months

We get about a half dozen requests to join a week, I'm sure some of them would love to play for Dark.

Im sorry, but that just kills it right there.

Your saying you've had player problems for months, yet you get ~6 requests to join a week!?

Your making this look worse by the post.

The fact is, you looked at our (misleading) league performance, instead of asking us. Check our run in div 3, didnt go great, and while members were showing up then, i could have easily told you what was going to happen, but you never asked, you just took instead.

:wave:

oh, and even if we did have lots of active members, its still not right to go stealing another clans members.

Ill go right along with dead on this one.

Dr_Snuggles said:
anyways........Every1 is free to do what he want

:rolleyes:

Yip i agree ive nothing against pex m8

its fdc ive got the prob with this didnt happen out of the blue this was disscussed and planned b4 hand imo

thats what pisses me m8

hmm, thought this might happen...

i'll try and explain everything and tell you all... ever since i met dark i wanted you to do well. Ever since i thought i understood the game properly, i have been practicing 1on1 with people which i thought would benefit from it (since then i called myself YODA). Snuggs and timo where the first in dark i pracced with, specially snuggs teachin him all i know and tryin to make him the best he could be. Apex heared about it and i offered him (or he asked, i have no idea) some training time. A lot of people in the this league can tell you i do it with a lot of people, and it doesn't mean a thing to me, but it did to many.

Apex was a great guy and an excellent student, he learned fast and was eager to practice again, and did when he could. A few months ago FDC ran into player problems, nothing major but we where looking for another player. I told people in FDC i fancied apex, because of his enthousiasm but we didn't want to steal him off you. (EDIT: We got sadistic in then, and forgot about apex all together untill sadistic didn't proove to be all we expected from him, and discussed about a new player once again, and apex was brought up again /EDIT)

A week ago, apex heared rumours we where talkin about him and basically... he flipped. He said he loved dark, but he was so honoured we even discussed him and he was so flattered he "could" join most of FDC where chuffed anyone would love to join us that badly. None of us wanted to tell him he couldn't anymore, and so we let him in. Yes we wanted him in, but we never dragged him in nor pushed him.

we never intended to hurt dark, and it was apex his own choice.

you wanna think different to keep ur mind in peace, by my guest

Last edited:
im with Deadboy on this.

If you had so many requests, y not recruit one of them?

still, like DB sez, u did groom him e.t.c, and wat u did was totally unfair, we wont AND dont go talking, praccin with players, then asking them to join us, as thats wrong for the clan the player is in.

Apex was 1 of the best players in DaRk, who cud hold things together, taking him, is taking away one of the cores of dark, and at d mo, we r short on core strong players.

No Comment on JWER tho, cos that wud b unfair.

Sorry peeps, but Old Man Thrash doesn't understand the problem some of DaRk appear to have. The movement to FDC was Apex's decission, although I beleive ur pressuring him into joining this month is a bone of contension.
If you really do get about 6 requests a week and you don't want them...you might tell them of a clan you know that is a good fun bunch (when the steam clears ;) ).

Funny jwer, because thats not what apex said.

Ah, theres a strong smell of bullshit in here now!

you might tell them of a clan you know that is a good fun bunch

I sure hope they dont, i dont want FDC's rejects, they can stick them where the sun dont shine for all i care.

yeh nick, finally talking some sense.

Jwer, all i have seen you doing, is being really nice and friendly for no apparent reason, which is strange?

i kinda know, wat the reason was now :rolleyes:

-Starlight- said:
Jwer, all i have seen you doing, is being really nice and friendly for no apparent reason, which is strange?

i kinda know, wat the reason was now :rolleyes:

That's the biggest load of crap i've EVER seen, not true and fuckin insulting while ur at it, i didn't even KNEW apex when i praccied hours and hours with snuggs, or timo... MAYBE you should get in ur puny little brains that some people ARE actually nice and friendly in REAL LIFE?

and you should shut up anyways starfag because if you cared so much about dark you wouldn't fuckin have left them about 2000 times, being one of their core players huh

Well, Baha, Starlight..

You had your chance to turn this back into a civil discussion, and instead, have decided to throw around this bunch of downright weird comments.

We knock back a handful of requests a week, because we have people (usually new to assault, but not always) who only care about being in a high ranking clan, and that's where it ends. They don't care, or want to care, about the clan, the members, anything except being at the top, without working for it. If you could see past yourself, you would know that FDC aint like that.

For those who wished Apex well in FDC, thanks. We will hopefully make him welcome.

For those who have come here to bitch about the guy's decision, and talk about him as if he was your personal fucking property, walk away.

If you can't understand that we are a clan who started at the bottom, and got help from kind, friendly people, and want to do the same thing ourselves.... Well I'm not prepared to not have the good intentions of people like Jan, Elmer and Myself treated like Crap.

If that's all you are gonna do, You aint welcome here any more.

I'm closing the thread now, and this is my final word on the matter. Please don't start another thread: it wil be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.