ive signed on for the forum

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm timo tbh i can fully imagine any dark takin swings at us...

i feel sorry we took one of your players... though we're happy with apex off course...

dont get me wrong im happy 4 pex if hes happy

im just annoyed we not got a full team of active members now and have 2 have a shit month while we try 2 recruit more players

wasnt much fun playing with players down last nite

Dont forget dead, we wont have player problems for long either!

Because i only have to take 1 look at our members only to see the chance of dark requesting removal from the stdAS league is fairly high :rolleyes:

Bahamut said:
Dont forget dead, we wont have player problems for long either!

Because i only have to take 1 look at our members only to see the chance of dark requesting removal from the stdAS league is fairly high :rolleyes:

:nono: dont ffs

Bahamut said:
You say 'dont ffs' next time we have 2 members show up for a match (like we did yesterday).

Anyway, none of this matters to you either way.

If u want to talk about this we better continue this conversation on ICQ

hey apie! hf in FDC m8!:wave:

oh and baha don't give apex that guild feeling, he should do whatever he wants himself and if that's going to his other m8s in a nice high div clan that's his choice, doesn't mean he's not sorry 4 dark's member probs now :nono:

it was pretty low by recruiting apex FDC. i know hes happy and all, but it dont make it right still.

we got proper player probs too. Sorry, your not the friendly nice clan i thought u was.

Oh, and this is my view, not DaRks, and i really cudnt care less if u dont like this post, cause im fed with tip toeing round clans to stop flaming, and im not flaming, im simply putting my point of view across. :mwah:

Low.

:( You had 14 players, that is a lot ... didnt realise so many were inactive :(

Status
Not open for further replies.