ION tax

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

LMAO
i think someone explaining to Ace how to find out a ripper shot is straingly funny ,,(guess you need to have been around for a long time to find it funny tho)

as for rippers on frigate there are lots that are from some strainge places but there effectiveness is very dependant ongetting the right spot and a shit load of luck

Ermm.. Im not explaining to Ace how to find out rippershots. I just post a general tip, it might be usefull for someone.
Would you prefer the typical "I know it but I wont tell you"? :rolleyes: The reason why the tips and tricks forum is dead btw
And the subject was those "tales" that some guys spread around, to make ppl waste his time trying something impossible :shout:
And I've been around time enough to know you all much better than you know me :D
(and I like it that way :P)

Btw Ace/Ninja, is it true that u can throw an empty weapon? Is it another "tale"?
Dont tell me how, just Yes/No.

Of course.
I mean after that, when u have it empty of ammo and you already switched to any other weapon.
I think its not possible, another tale :D

Throw it when u do the last shot, then its empty and next ,who picks it up, is really f*cked up belive me,:D (know, cause i picked emty weapons much times lol.

Soz but are you saying they look like how you set down positions? Equalisatium was the first person to do tactics for ION back in Summer 2000 for overlord, ever since we followed the same way of writing down tactics. Great minds think alike but fools rarely differ.

LOL Frost, took ya 2 months to think that up ?

And Fluid, didn'y you use numbers instead of actual names for positions etc ?
And didn't u use a word doc instead of a html ?
And isn't the lay-out different ?
W8 a sec, what is actually the same except for the fact u had 6 players too ?

someone using my account heh?

well. yes, alot indeed ace. and you wouldn't know shit about it would you frost?

it's not like i mind. considering (what you obviously know) the players who have played in the same clan as me (including you) it's obvious most have followed them once or more (and if you just think "mi5" and what members they've got now - you're not thinking... think about what members mi5 has have had and where those players have been since...).

it's not like i care, but saying something like "this is my invention, and look how far it got us" it's not a complete truth :D it got you far, but it's not your invention. fortunately, you played 6vs6...

What are you talking about? Are you on the same planet as the rest of us? As far as I`m concerned there is no Mi5 influence in the way our tactics were set out. I know past ION members (Ninja) have played with Mi5 in the past but they had little input into the tactics. As I said Eq brought this template to us and as far as I`m concerned it was his idea.

I don`t understand the "fortunately, you played 6vs6..." statement either?

We played 6 v 6 the league changed to 5 v 5 and then after a few months of that it went back to 6 v 6? What`s your point? Do you have one?

There are no simularitys at all, unless u mean the version that Kni and co made which was based on the ion tax kni took.

Last edited:
Yeah I have seen it and I dunno how you are drawing a comparison. Very funny film though, plenty of ammo to use against that dutch gimp Rampage, yesh? Your looking wery toit, heh class