ION tax

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

LOL

I knew its impossible , and yes, I also messed a bit with unrealed :shout:
I recall some ppl saying they knew how to do it (cough* cough* Natsi cough* :fingers: ) it was a joke? Dont think so, just boasting :rofl:
The same for that awesome rippershot, frigate, from the blue-haze :rolleyes: A ripper dies after 6 seconds OR 6 rebounds. It would be a miracle. And im not a noob ripper, I can rip lava2 from ELEVEN different places :wow:
And River3 without charge... well, there is no pulsegun around, nor rippers, so, another tale :P
Btw, there is a pair of jumpboots inside the water, on overlord, did you know it?
You can also enter the left-tower teleporter from OUTSIDE. Take a look on the dark zone, you can see half-teleporter through the tower wall ;)

Finally, just a thought: We, AKA feel cheated that u left, to play ION in division 1 was always our goal, we've reached div 1 because u left, and tbh it sucks. If in the near future u want a friendly, we'd appreciate the chance just to play the top assault clan :)

I thought rippeshot from behind blue haze was possible ?
Its possible from end of corridor and thats only 2 bounces.

so an extra 4 yo get there from behind blue haze, sounds pretty posisble to me, I think ninja actually did it once too.

Re: LOL

Originally posted by Psychotic
And River3 without charge... well, there is no pulsegun around, nor rippers, so, another tale :P

Some say they have seen it done:P

Re: Re: LOL

Originally posted by Ace
I thought rippeshot from behind blue haze was possible ?
Its possible from end of corridor and thats only 2 bounces.

so an extra 4 yo get there from behind blue haze, sounds pretty posisble to me, I think ninja actually did it once too.

Hmmmm... No. If you check the ripper's trajectory you will realize, they rebound 4-5 times inside the gen room before hit it :)
And you dont need a mate to check it. Get a bot in your team, aim the gen then command him "hold this position". F5 + behindview. The bot will be your camera :smoke:

Originally posted by Hogo

Some say they have seen it done:P

Some ppl swore they have seen astheno doors done too :rolleyes:
Have you found the boots inside the water on overlord? :lol:

Actually the blue haze ripper is indeed possible, it's not something you can do everytime tho, it all depends on where you stand, one little bit off and you'll never get it :/

But the Astheno door thing, lmfao. I remember people saying they'd been in a practice session trying to get it to open for over 3 hours rofl

Btw, there is a pair of jumpboots inside the water, on overlord, did you know it?You can also enter the left-tower teleporter from OUTSIDE. Take a look on the dark zone, you can see half-teleporter through the tower wal
wtf don't see any boots and cant enter the telepoter m8
:(

Erm... LOL! :lol:
Dont waste your time m8, there are no boots (summon unreali.jumpboots), and no way to enter that teleporter from outside (unless you use the strangelove mod ;) ), and no way to make that rippershot, and no way to open astheno doors (a stupid def) and no way to finish River3 without charge (ghost cheat).
Are your doubts clarified? :D

Originally posted by Apoc

:rolleyes:

Thx fs

LOL np :thumb:
You can also use bots to prac launches. Same idea. Get in position and aim where you want the launchee to be aiming, then command the bot to hold that position. Don't expect from a stupid bot a smart steering tho :lol:

nice tactics
man no wonder u guys were the best

our tactics had only:

front defender
back defender
front atackker
launcher etc...

no offence lup:P