Instagib Assault Record Zone ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1 aimbotter (nasty) on siege and with 2 players we still finished siege :P some time ago tho :) tho he had about 2 godlikes, but we still won :D

you get 4 good players on siege and you wont finish it

depends if its 4 good players that are retards and think that u still cant launch with the enhanced shokk rifle and just spam the lift place inside the castle :P

yeehaw!
an iAS league wud've been the best:)
i dunno about rec. zone tho...

The best records are set against newbies or maybe not, who knows teamswitching, no 1 will ever know. It's so damn easy to cheat. Maybe resetting the old 1's would be nice, but setting up a new 1 seems totally useless to me. Also think of UT2 coming up...

Let's just stick with the old things shall we? :)

Last edited:
that is also my opinion tho i dont really care, records are too easy to cheat, i have some insta game screenies i might submit as standard records coz theres no differnce at the bottom, and having lots of kills doesnt depend on playing against noobs or not - it depends if they leave or stay :D