Instagib Assault Record Zone ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

3.) maybe

4.) probably

5.) perhaps

6.) possibly

7.) sources r uncertain

8.) not sure yet

9.) may i ask my dog?

10.) i should go to bed..... :tired:

well actually i dont care about records... but an insta league would be NYS :)

Well its about the time, and its the same as for normal peeps who have snipergun and walk up, so.... dont think it will make a difference

it says that at bottom of screen when you activate Scoreboard I think.

yeah, pls give me another useless record zone. So everyone can see who is the best so he can get his prize......................A place in the UTassault hall of "I don't give a fuck about what you did in that map"

IAS league would be really cool :)
3v3 or 4v4

if enough people are interested to make it worth trying.

I suggest that if you do a iAS league thing, you dont use the usual maplist as there are some cocky maps for insta. Example: Mazon, Siege, Overlord.

new record zone?

The standard record zone barely gets used anymore i havent seen that updated in ages . In my opinion the novelty of Insta Assault will wear off and the record zone become unused :P:P :P :P :P :shout: :D

well i think this instagib assault is a very good thing !

most of the maps are played better and stuff but i dont think a record zone would do better.
i agree with cazman although i would say it with some other words

Originally posted by -Tsunami-
I suggest that if you do a iAS league thing, you dont use the usual maplist as there are some cocky maps for insta. Example: Mazon, Siege, Overlord.

Nah they aint that bad with less players, 3vs3 should do the trick imho.

Asthenosphere and Ballistic are my favorite in insta, siege and bridge suxor !
I wonder if rocket command would be fun.... :D

I know a map which could be really good for 3on3 insta, gonna post info after I told the author (who will improve it) the current problems.

i thought all them clever 133t playaz had already faked all the frag records by postin insta screenies. I would have except i still cant frag enough - bloody 56k :rolleyes: