Insta ULL

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamo FBS you should support your home team [»ULL«] Is Hulls Only Team Now So You Should Be ON Our Side And Not Agents us! Anyways FBS if ZoLa Is Ya Best Insta Player :lol: I Should Be scared ? :P:D:scream:;)

j@ckel said:
:rofl: first play 'm a couple of times then come again felerian
?
lol...
you talking like you are old grandpa uta. And i just started UT yesterday...

@ KillarTron
There are so much that dont like me, but to be honest... i dont care...
one more or less dont bother me. It´s your prob.. not my prob... the ppl that like me, know me as a nice dude... allways to have for some fun. What the rest think means shit to me... so go ahead flame some more if you like... just shows your tr00 age inside your head.

And ReD, contact me...

ReD PLZ!!!!!
Please pwn his ass so much he cant fucking sleep.
He thinks u suck coz of the movie from punawa, inwhich he shows u how to play in a 1v1 :x ( Normal Language: Got Pwned :x )

omg Raichu... i hope i never have to see your Sig when im stoned...
^^
colors everywhere... i think it would kill me
but nice :)

blah blah blah, punawa made a movie where he godliked me after i called him a noob in mine when i killed him a few times in RA.. Was fun and now i got a movie dedicated to me! :D

And Felerian can think what he wants. :)

ReD said:
blah blah blah, punawa made a movie where he godliked me after i called him a noob in mine when i killed him a few times in RA.. Was fun and now i got a movie dedicated to me! :D

And Felerian can think what he wants. :)

I read my posts up there about 10 times now... but i cant find any word about that Movie. Don´t know why... but seems that video hurt you more than you say... else you wouldnt have written that stuff...
but no panic... someday the injures will be gone... and maybe another 10 years later ppl forgot the movie too :P

Felerian said:
I read my posts up there about 10 times now... but i cant find any word about that Movie. Don´t know why... but seems that video hurt you more than you say... else you wouldnt have written that stuff...
but no panic... someday the injures will be gone... and maybe another 10 years later ppl forgot the movie too :P
lmao

j@ckel said:
i dont think many people care..pplus it aint hard to get an godlike in deck if u controle the sb
wrong...
SB doesnt mean anything...

:rofl: then u never played against really good dm players i guess.

ive played against "better" players then me, and i only won because i had the sb

Status
Not open for further replies.