Insta ULL

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Jun 8, 2001
Portsmouth!
As you thought you beat us by 'Sheer Ownage' i put a challenge to you. When you get round to it we will arrange a friendly then see who is 'owned'. Lookin forward to here from u.

Paul

go fucking kill em

Best to icq whitey

and pat fs! dont come in [ULL] irc and start flaming Trooper, cos its not us if u read our topic :p:

there channel is #ullias

whiteys icq for u dragon is 159135653

and make sure u own them this time fs

Last edited:
well there is a thing i know sector 7g is a multy acc. i found it out once who he was and that was at he played for BAD the clan with the multy acc's and sector 7g cant be hes real acc so....

what does multi acc mean?

ZoLa said:
well there is a thing i know sector 7g is a multy acc. i found it out once who he was and that was at he played for BAD the clan with the multy acc's and sector 7g cant be hes real acc so....

Hello all. :freak: I just wondered what I`m being accused of?I never played for or heard of the clan BAD?I don`t know what acc means and I don`t know who Zola is .So I`m a noob to all of the above and I`m not whatever or whoever this guy thinks I am.You will probably all flame me more now but oh well anyone who actually knows me will find all this very amusing.I don`t cheat(but I suppose every1 says that :P)and I don`t accuse ppl for no reason(especially without knowing them at all).

In conclusion it turns out there is not a thing you know Zola and you never found out anything lol.Good luck in your investigations though???? :P

:freak: :freak: :freak: :freak:

flmlao
wtf dose ull need to prove anything for it was a waste of time playing u lot anywaze i only turned up because i had to ;)
and as for a frendly well frigg that i got beter things to do like smoke me leafs
and keep the wife smiling :)
and [»ULL«] ant got frigg all to prove we already wasted awer time on u ;)
score was 8/4 yea and as for ownage well true we sure did ;) ;)
why u so pissed anaywaze because we noked u lads of the top of the ias leuge and u now have to stay in div 2 for another coulple of mounths :D
c u dragon were of to div 1 plz give us uc admin i just want to have ago at them :) gona be so funny :smoke2:
fingers to lg

lol you wont play us again because you know you only just beat us to correct u score was 8/5 i honestly would like to see ull do it again. so come on you c*** sh*t give us a friendly. and it is your match comment made me laugh Owned ? ....owned is 8-0 not 8-5 and n e wayz your only top of div#2. that aint much tbh m8ty.

ull give uc a go yeah but i can honestly say you wont beat em you have 1 chance and thats no chance. so whitey dont be a pussy play a friendly.

paul

I'm Looking Forward 2 Play Them Next Month.
Sum BitchSlap Is What They Need.

:lol: Dragon and Every One Stop Ya Bitching FFS, You Was Beat No Cheating Or Shit Involved So Why Not Try to Enjoy the game and Say GGz You Played Good Today [»ULL«] Maybe Next Time we will Win :chainsaw: And As For The Bind Well he Is not the only one to use them :) And Some Of Them Are Funny So lighten up fs its only a game… and yes Flames Flames Flames Yada Yada Yada Complain complain complain [»ULL«] Worked Hard On Getting To Div 1 So Show Some respect FFS :shout: :spockfla:

Reactions: Felerian
:!ola:
:!ola:

nice coments peace
we are [»ULL«] and were here to :party2: :party2:
watch out div 1 [»ULL«] is on your case :clap: :clap:
ho and :fingers: to lg

ZoLa said:

Zola why dont you fuck right off with your accusations of other people. Your a fucking clueless little gimp......

sector 7g said:
Hello all. :freak: I just wondered what I`m being accused of?I never played for or heard of the clan BAD?I don`t know what acc means and I don`t know who Zola is .So I`m a noob to all of the above and I`m not whatever or whoever this guy thinks I am.You will probably all flame me more now but oh well anyone who actually knows me will find all this very amusing.I don`t cheat(but I suppose every1 says that :P)and I don`t accuse ppl for no reason(especially without knowing them at all).

In conclusion it turns out there is not a thing you know Zola and you never found out anything lol.Good luck in your investigations though????

Oki I Abmit It sector 7g Is A CHEATER, Hes A Botter You Should Of Seen Him Kick My Arse in 1 v 1 Insta On Orange :D omg :ban: him :P :D j/k If Hes A Botter Why Could I Kill Him ? And Yes I Played A Botter on Orange Today He Was A Botting Name stealer cunt But He Was Not Called Sector 7g. So ZoLa What Ever Els Shit and Yada Yada Yada Stuff About Him. I Say This ZoLa You Don’t Know Shit And a Question 2 You All :) Why Get Involved In This crap Thread About ULL :lol: For Some Of The Names Iv Seen ((LG)) Has Not Been The Same Sins People Left ((LG)) and Anni Might get chance to Play ULL In Div 1 So What Your Problems...Btw Is It Because Me Is The PeaceMaker My Comments Are So :drummer: Btw I oWn You All

@ Magic 8 Ball :lol:

ZoLa said:
NONE OF YOU BUISNESS OR IS IT???? ZOLA????
I HATE THESE GUYS FLAMING AND LAMING ABOUT PPL THEY DONT KNOW.. BAH... F0

j@ckel said:
:rofl: shit binds u got whitey, ow please do grow up
tell me one player that dont have stupid keybinds? and does it really matter?

PeaceMaker said:
:lol: Dragon and Every One Stop Ya Bitching FFS, You Was Beat No Cheating Or Shit Involved So Why Not Try to Enjoy the game and Say GGz You Played Good Today [»ULL«] Maybe Next Time we will Win :chainsaw: And As For The Bind Well he Is not the only one to use them :) And Some Of Them Are Funny So lighten up fs its only a game… and yes Flames Flames Flames Yada Yada Yada Complain complain complain [»ULL«] Worked Hard On Getting To Div 1 So Show Some respect FFS :shout: :spockfla:
nice words... i wish there were more ppl thinking like that.
Instead of flaming and accusing shit... show some respect to newer clans that make it further in league...

Status
Not open for further replies.