In reference to the ai vs ION thread..

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: ...

ok now i know u all are not geniuses but can i just say Ace u muct be stupid to write one sentence in that, and neo too tryin to say he didnt know who had done it

u were all under strange alias' the map changed so i wasnt sure who did it.. everyone who started laughing was probably involved in someway so i kicked them, they rejoined so i banned them

l8r

Neo

we were having a laugh G was ricky butcher and i was frank butcher and then i think hell fire soon became bianca bbutcher we were really having a laugh

anyway u didnt just kick us it was a ban from the start cos i had to redial to come back to which i got banned again

and as for posts being deleted if this is spam then move it to the other forum

nope kick banned cos i pressed reconect and it didnt work and also G couldnt either so it was a kick ban

You can stop this anyway. Looks like some asshole of ION made everyone of ION leave. :mad:

The reason i'm leaving is cos of teh bullshit reactions of every1, ION is bad is what every1 thinks, G doe sit and it's a joke, Bullshit about Neo doing it b4 him cos he didn't G was teh first to do it on pubs and no I ain't gonna delet anymore spam cos I gave up if u ain't got the respect to only spam one forum, then fuck you spam all u fucking want anywhere u want, This was my last atempt at keeping part of teh forum spam free, no1 was bothering to read teh spam, the othe roption was just to delete the whole forum, since it was just another chit chat and not an ION forum. And u can't move individual post, u can only move whole threads.

I mean it's a piss take, G blatently cheats and in doing so many ppl worked out how to do it, and no Nasty did not know hwo to do it I very much doubt he did, but a load of public servers are now gonna be fucked cos of both lamers and ppl doing it for a joke, Neo messed up big time for doing it as well after G did. Yet every1 agrees g doing it is a joke, whereas Neo doing it is blatent cheating.

I mean another pisstake is soooo many ppl asking to be in ion, the list is endless, we had ppl from almost every clan asking even nrg, tnt, mi5, utlord yet the smae ppl start bad mouthing us just after they get turned down. I mean I had to go through a list of over 40 ppl asking to join. and ppl hacking us and stealing shit straight from the computer while some1 goes for pizza, pathetic.

strange alias?

u got a screenie? u knew exactly who i was

ya just cant admit u r wrong, enuf said

You think that Ace? I have respect for ION. I always had and always will have it. Now I've heard more and more people have left ION because of one little nerd called Ace.
It surprises me that 1 guy can let so many people leave the clan. But I don't think our little dictator can handle the clan all by hinmself. Will you Ace?

and neo

the alias, no matter wot, would still have been at the top of the score board

so why not just kick that person, whoever it may be

go on get out of that one

Misery u keep changing story, first G never asked to use the server, then u weren't using an alias.

And who left because of me then ?

Maelstrom
Frost
smark
PingKing
Misery
Fear
Equalisatium

are the only ppl who left while I was in the clan, EQ no way did he leave cos of me, I think the only person who could have possible left partly due to me would have been Mis.

And dictater ?? I don't do shit except write tactics, i don't even decide who plays what position

Apoc has left ION too mate, if you didnt know yet. And I know 2 other players who will probably leave too tonight.

You act like a dictator by deleting posts in this thread, and starting the flame war again. You shouldn't have done that.

er

wtf is ur problem gazzy? the level changed i didnt make a mental note of who it was i forgot, the map changed then everyone laughing got kicked then banned.

Re: er

? u cant read ace clearly

i have not changed anythin as wot i say is the truth

Neo i have 0 problem, or did have, with u and ace

the fact u r attempting to prove sommet thats crap and have pissed me off in the process has genertaed a problem

Misery first u say G never asked to use the server, then u said he did just to take the piss, u also said u weren't usinag an alias and asked for screenshots, then u don't sound to sure if u were using an alias or not.

And Lupus, I'm sorry if you have a problem with me deleting SPAM from the no-spam forum, if u don't like it stick to the SPAM forum, I only deleted spam posts about kni moo keyboard and the cows and a few single smily replys.

lol it makes no diff wot i was called, neo knew it was me

otherwise why kick a random player off? who was not on the top of the score sheet, so did not win and SO did not cheat in anyway

every post u r simply skating around the fact im right

Re: it started out as a fight...

dont ever try to get an apology or an admittance out of ION that they were wrong about something cos it aint gonna happen

Most ION members are too far up their own arses to take any notice of other peoples opinions

Gazzy, Ace, Neo at times, Hogo (sometimes only on forums) and a few others just cant accept they aint the gods they seem to think they are

Oh and if u havent heard i dont play for a clan no more so i aint being led by any1 anymore (just incase u feel like reeling that bullshit out again gazzy)

just sick to death of ION being so high and mighty cos they are unbeaten. its fuckin gay. when NRG were the best clan about did u ever see us ever shove our noses into the air and look down on every1 else? nope. just shows how gay ION can really be

Sorry if this upsets a few of the members who i am friends with but ive had enuf of this bollox and i dont blame any1 for leaving. it just aint worth it no more

Re: it started out as a fight...

LOL Lightning, managed to pickup anymore schoolgirls lately?

Re: LMAO @ Lightning

get ur knee down in the 'safeway' liqour aisle m8 :)

lol and its very funny seeing you trying to tar me with that brush. Fortunately most people know me a little better than that.

Re: LMAO @ Lightning

I know Light made the first move, but could someone in ION please delete this thread, or at least these last few posts ?

I can see where this is all going and it isn't going to be pleasant :(

Kawada