http://naat.utn00b.org/index.htm

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First you spam it in swap forum and now in uta :P
We dont wanna play with that crap ping :P

Seems like an interesting rule format. Really need to fight to stay top.

Doubt we'll end up there, but gl.

I'm fairly certain the UTA forums not the place to advertise your own league.... Therefore, piss off.

Cunt.

One word KeKc: Useless.

The Euros here consider most Americans as clumsy imbeciles who can't map and can't play and are lazy fat idiots.

Be a little more supportive of other leagues, k guys? UTA isn't the be all and end all of leagues.

AtmaDragon said:

The Euros here consider most Americans as clumsy imbeciles who can't map and can't play and are lazy fat idiots.

:thumb:

:D

AtmaDragon said:

Be a little more supportive of other leagues, k guys? UTA isn't the be all and end all of leagues.

hmm most of em are including him! stop eating mc donalds! and get a job fat bastards. screw you guys im going home , no no me njer you njer

Reactions: AnTi
AtmaDragon said:

Have we said you are?

Stop before it gets out of hand eh? He advertised his league - so what? He's been reprimanded and dealt with. This is not the place to be criticising America. The cunts.

SX said:
hmm most of em are including him! stop eating mc donalds! and get a job fat bastards. screw you guys im going home , no no me njer you njer

:lol: :rofl: :thumb: well put!

Status
Not open for further replies.