http://naat.utn00b.org/index.htm

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i can handle just fine...its the only AMERICAN assault leauge neway..never intended for euros to join

JK KEKC IM ANDGRY AT U THOUGH

Last edited:
lol kekc now you can say what a total dumbass he is trust me you americans are better off without an american assault league with a prick for admin ( /me looks @ psy )

lol..that's why i spent hours building the ladder with my no help from anyone except for the server owners..

using nothing but windows knowledge and frontpage so americans can play assault.

44 matches in 3 months, its not much but its better than the 0 matches that have been played in america in the last 2 years.

if you think you can find a better american admin, find me one.

no one, i mean no one has put in more work to keep it alive in america but it's time to realize its too late to recooperate the na community.

SX said:
lol kekc now you can say what a total dumbass he is trust me you americans are better off without an american assault league with a prick for admin ( /me looks @ psy )

;)

Last edited:
Dru pretty dissapointed in the way your subobinate KeKc is going around advertising the league. Was speaking to d0r and he was pretty annoyed as well.

You should get some 'official' like d0r, like CC, like yourself. Not him.

Take a look at this post he made on swap Public forums before he posted here. [would link but forums down atm]

http://swap.homeunix.net/php/phpBB2/index.php

Is that the image you want to portray to get people to join. He then comes here saying MEAN EUROS =(. Yea your credibility goes down when you compare the 2 threads.

Yes I know who KingKilla is, he played as Cyter with me in Mi5 for years. Whats your point?

I play alot on naat server and idle in the Channel, i dont give this bs euro superiority crap. So i dont expect you too either.

On a side note - We will get somone else to do the admining on naat, as u say a few games is better than none Dru.

KeKc said:
I guess u have no idea who KingKilla iz ;)

i know who kingkilla is, but does that change the fact that the team's name is a bit strange? guess you have no idea what you were replying to ;)

McNeill said:
Dru pretty dissapointed in the way your subobinate KeKc is going around advertising the league. Was speaking to d0r and he was pretty annoyed as well.

You should get some 'official' like d0r, like CC, like yourself. Not him.

Take a look at this post he made on swap Public forums before he posted here. [would link but forums down atm]

http://swap.homeunix.net/php/phpBB2/index.php

Is that the image you want to portray to get people to join. He then comes here saying MEAN EUROS =(. Yea your credibility goes down when you compare the 2 threads.

Yes I know who KingKilla is, he played as Cyter with me in Mi5 for years. Whats your point?

I play alot on naat server and idle in the Channel, i dont give this bs euro superiority crap. So i dont expect you too either.

On a side note - We will get somone else to do the admining on naat, as u say a few games is better than none Dru.

that's what i tried to explain and than they got on my ass again...he's not my subordinate he's just some freelancing wannabe advertiser. and when i say kekc is a dumbass, i just get thuis "what a bad admin crap"

well than fuck you, you go admin it ok. want the keys? you try to make it a sucessful league i guarantee itwon't go fuckin no where

and i didn't give ne superiororty crap?

just saying their pricks for shitting on the league they that's fuckin across the ocean..

if anything they are the ones with the supeeriorty shit

good thing shokkwaive is a decent american or i might have branded u lot as complete and utter muppets. chill the fuck out man seriously......

Status
Not open for further replies.