How will you die?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

While walking down the street, you're attacked by a homeless woman. She beats you violently with an umbrella, takes your purse, and leaves you for dead. :(

you won't die because you are immortal *cough cough*

While having fun with fireworks, an M-80 blows up in your hand. You die from massive blood loss.

omg :P

Being depressed with life in general, you commit suicide by driving into oncoming traffic on the highway.

or

While walking up an escalator, your shoelace gets caught in the moving stairs, and you are dragged all the way to the top. You die from internal injuries.

After an altercation with a resident of a retirement community, you are beaten with an oxygen tank and dragged through the complex by a convoy of personal mobility vehicles.
:rolleyes:

An incompetent nurse gives you an enema with a power washer. You are alleviated of your constipation, but your colon and intestinal tract are completely obliterated.

While on a group tour of a candy factory, you fall over a guardrail and land on a taffy pulling machine. Your head, torso, and legs are ripped into three separate sections.
or
A gas leak in your home causes a major explosion, killing you in the blast.

You are taken hostage as part of a bank robbery. When law enforcement refuses to meet the demands of the suspect, the suspect shoots you in the head to prove to the cops that he means business.

:(

While scarfing down dinner, a large chunk of your meal becomes enlodged in your throat, and you choke to death.

You die of heart failure after a night of mixing pain killers and hard liquor.

:lol: reminds me of a freind of mine.
I brought her bottle of wine that night, didnt know she had taken aspirin. a while later she didnt know either lawl, another while later i was really scared what bs she did, Do waster man act the same ?? :(

m1cr0 said:
While scarfing down dinner, a large chunk of your meal becomes enlodged in your throat, and you choke to death.

While eating dinner at home alone, you begin to choke. Unable to breathe and unable to call for help, you quickly pass out and die.

Guess we're gonna die almost the same way.. :D

During Thanksgiving dinner, old family differences surface and escalate quickly. In the midst of the melee, you are beaten to death with a turkey leg.

A suicidal airline pilot intentionally crashes the plane you're on, killing you (and everyone else on board).

:o