How do you know...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
...what things are acceptable to use as shortcuts and what things aren't? Like the ripper shot in LavaFort opposed to the flagshot in Overlord. Lava is considered OK but I don't think the Overlord one is. Btw I won't go into any more detail about the flagshot cos I see that my Rook - chains post is gone for containing stuff about OceanFloor.

IMO, overlord is a bug (flagshot) and is lame to exploit,
while rippershot on lava takes skill and can be defended.

I see it the way that if something isn't blocked by League mod, it's legal, otherwise it's something that shouldn't be used. Of course this being so that if new bugs appear which are not fixed yet but are going to be, belong to the illegal category as well.

Originally posted by {24}Useless
How do you know ...... what things are acceptable to use as shortcuts and what things aren't?

post it on the forums, if you get flamed, it's not acceptable, you no brain n00b !!! ;)

drooz = professional lamer tho so dont listen to that gimp u can do anything u like to win a map anything bad has been taken out and if u do find something and your not sure ask phear , brave or cs if its allowed dont post because then everyone else knows it and whats point then :)

:drummer:

http://www.infinitegames.co.uk/leagueassault/

There is a list of bugs/exploits already fixed.
You shouldnt talk about them here nor give tips which could help someone to find out how to use them on non-leagueas servers, unless you want your threads deleted &/or your forum account banned.
Simple.
If you find a new bug (dont think so), contact an admin first. Dont start a thread here, and of course dont write it on your guide :lol:

nah drooz aint a flamer, eh drooz? u wankerspankerarselochchickenwhofucksdogsevery10secsugimpfool!

OK Psy...

I'll have a look. BTW I did one for AutoRIP if u want it. Screens and everything. Though I still have to get shots of hammer-launch and double hammer-launch. Tanks anyway.

Originally posted by {24}Useless
what things are acceptable to use as shortcuts and what things aren't? Like the ripper shot in LavaFort opposed to the flagshot in Overlord. Lava is considered OK but I don't think the Overlord one is

The overlord flackshot has always been confusing for many players, but it's quite easy to understand really...

[explanation of the flagshot censored :p ]

the other way is standing on the ground, and firing flack off the wall into the cabin...this is the same as the lava ripper shot basically and is perfectly legal...and takes real skill to do solid

The thing is that newer players do not know the difference and when they see flack flying they shout "FLACKSHOT" while it's NOT... any higher ranked player will know the difference and shall congratulate you on a skilled move...

that's basically it... if it's not stopped by league AS it's perfectly legal

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, most of its kinda common sense (to an extent). somethings are just obvious exploits, ie. flagshot on OL.

on a sidenote, i personally think UTA was in someways kinda just poorly designed and not supported enough.. it hink it evolved to sorta where it should be, but i think it was originally somewhat poorly designed, b/c its kinda too spammy w/o launching, but launching is even an exploit within itself.. i think a UT2k3 AS mod should be differently designed :D

babble babble blah blah

mb it's only me

Originally posted by LoneRanger
on a sidenote, i personally think UTA was in someways kinda just poorly designed and not supported enough.. it hink it evolved to sorta where it should be, but i think it was originally somewhat poorly designed, b/c its kinda too spammy w/o launching, but launching is even an exploit within itself.. i think a UT2k3 AS mod should be differently designed :D

babble babble blah blah

IMO you shouldn't drink early in the morning :boozer:

Re: Re: How do you know...

JWER.. even if it's an old bug still ppl dont know it (appearantly) so wtf u post it? lots of new ppl coming around here and playing on pubs without leagueAS..

some ppl really cant think imo.....

:nono: :ban:

Aye, everytime someone starts a thread talking about bugs/exploits there is someone who just cant help it and post here a tip or a perfect explanation to use one.

Your post is now edited, of course :D

Last edited:
any higher ranked player will know the difference and shall congratulate you on a skilled move...

BOLLOX flack spammin from the floor to get the final on overlord sucks aswell its equally as skilless ffs
witha grenade yes but flack NOPE its random as fuck and its basically what freaks do that carnt fight there way to the final

aye.

i just am comin to the point where i get kinda annoyed with UTA.. at points not enough 'fighting' and at other points.. too much spam.. just needs a happy f00kin medium