How brainy are you?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Penny
Your age makes a difference on ur test result if you're under 16... it doesn't ask for ur age anywhere... so it's a bit shoddy mebbe. :\
the url from the original post: http://quiz.ivillage.com/cgi-bin/iq_quiz/iqnew.cgi?age=46&adCode=
Too short and not timed thou anyway :P

I also got 121 on bbc's
daz did too but "[15:28] <UK|Worn_out> i cheated anyway"

Congratulations! Your general IQ score is 158.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 144-160 is considered to be "gifted".

yeee, furking hah. :)

makes a change from "special"

attachment.php

@ Phear, u know i'm blonde, u dont need me to embarass myself by telling you all my IQ score :P

@Dog, 139?! w0000t?! is that the BBC one? :eek:

I took the BBC one and got 1 million again. :cool:

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 500'000 and 1'000'000 is considered to be "lying"

:lol: that IQ test from the beeb may look better, but it isnt any more accurate :D

I got 129 on that, but I sat an official adjudicated mensa exam and got a score that.. well, I got into mensa (minimum requirement 148) and had some to spare, put it that way ;)

I wouldnt go by those results if I were you :rolleyes:

AFAIK, it was developed my Mensa :)

There are a number of different IQ test tho, its not the score but the percentile you fall in.

Congratulations! Your general IQ score is 111.
A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 111-128 is considered to be "above average intelligence".

For a complete analysis of your intelligence, you can purchase your Personal Intelligence Evaluation below.
This report is an analysis of your 12 distinct types of intelligence. For example, in the IQ test you just took,
your pattern recognition score is 75.

And now its time for a sleep fs

It was developed by Mensa in conjunction with some other body or other :)

I've done the mensa test thingies before and scored higher than on this but never done an official test.