How brainy are you?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Crusader
Kissing a girl that smokes is like licking an ashtray :x

Crusader
:nod:

Crap test anyway - I got 116 but being an (ex)member of mensa my official IQ is somewhat higher than that :p:

Last edited:
Q

Originally posted by Spirit
Crap test - I got 116 but being an (ex)member of mensa my official ICQ is somewhat higher than that :p:

The ICQ number you are given is not a measurement of your IQ Spirit! 116 my arse...

Sheessh :rolleyes:

Congratulations! Your general IQ score is 138.
A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 129-143 is considered to be "highly intelligent".

:P

Originally posted by Extase

not true. licking an ashtray is like licking an ashtray.

No, licking an ashtray is exactly the same as licking an ashtray, where as kissing someone that smokes is just similar...

For the first time in a while I agree with Crusader :D

@ Martz, don't know what you're talking about, my post reads IQ.... :p:

Crap test anyway - I got 116 but being an (ex)member of mensa my official IQ is somewhat higher than that

Doesn't show really does it m8 ? :p:
Now make me a drink...........

ddie

I was moaning cos the stupid moron Man Utd fan next to me at work got 148 :shout: :mad:

I'm Dr Arse FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and mine was:

Congratulations! Your general IQ score is 137.
A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 129-143 is considered to be "highly intelligent".

Originally posted by Twonko
Sure it is Mr Thicky:D

Your age makes a difference on ur test result if you're under 16... it doesn't ask for ur age anywhere... so it's a bit shoddy mebbe. :\

The BBCi one is an accurate IQ test, since its timed and takes into account your ages as IQ tests should, that other one is pretty much rubbish.

I got 121 on the BBCi one, but I didnt answer 4 questions cos I got distracted by work (the problem with timed test lol) :(