hi all

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:wave: glad u made it onto our forums :)

Was fun playing and talking with u the otehr night, look forward to many more nights the same in the future :crazy:

See ya later on fella!

Vitz

Reactions: dirz
Ðeadßoy said:
we dont wanna leave u stood on the door step like some of the riff raff we get round these parts

Thats me DB is talking about :(

:wave: Lo Huey Junior :wave: Huey is lovely, so I am gonna assume you are too :cuddle:

Reactions: HUEY
BnD` stands for Blondy that was my old nick but was bored with it :). I got the nick cus i was blond hair a few times so they made me to use that nick but BnD` is allot easyer and looks nicer :D:D:D

Hi there :wave:

I also applied, hopefully my good citizenship will shine through

BeatlesCommies-1.jpg

BTW i dont know why i added the above pic, but its sure strange :Xmaskiss:

BnD` said:
hello all of u.
after a long time watching my dad (HUEY) and meeting some of his clan m8t's (all good peeps)......Still a n00b for sure but i am trying to get bettter at UT every day now.

Hey don't worry HUEY is still trying to perfect not blowning himself into small bits each time he swich's to missile launcher and I'm still trying to not get friendly headshots on pro (only time I do get HS's tho :() :P

Welcome to UT matey. Lovin' the signature btw.