hi all

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

BnD`

=]DoG[=
Jun 17, 2005
hello all of u.
after a long time watching my dad (HUEY) and meeting some of his clan m8t's (all good peeps) i have decided to try the unreal scene myself so here i am.. :p
Still a n00b for sure but i am trying to get bettter at UT every day now. So i just wanted to let u all know i am into the game and hope to meet some nice peeps to play the game with.
I played Firearms for 4 years now but the game has died :( sad to see a game die u love very much but at least I (we my clan m8ts) quit at a nice point of the game but i don't wanna bother u guy's with a boring story of half life but annyway i hope to have a good time here in UT looking forward to it so this is my sad intro to the forums and the game

hf all and ull see me around more often.
GG BnD` :)

hey BnD, it was nice to meet you in holland,

it is cool you are playing UT now ;) ( you'll get addicted JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE :P )
if you want to know/learn some trix just give us/me a yell ;)

hf on Dog publics :D

Lo m8ee.....good to see you found your way to the DoG forums at last ;)

I hope you enjoy UT as much as we adicts do and look forward to some good assault and iCTF with you :)

Welcome to the secret place for a mental institute BnD`, be aware of lunatics :wave:

I'm curious.. what does BnD stand for?