Hey

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: Hey

Gazzy, im embarrassing myself?.

Its a real pity i dont have a demo of warmup map, i wish i did.
Ill ask any mi5 right now if they do, becuase that will straighten few things out wont it.

Its maybe a losing battle fighting on ure side of the fort m8. As i only expect to get replies of bullshit and whatever. I just post what was true, and i also post what i thought we did to annoy u, which was only the names.

Even if u did tell us to remove the names, we have no obligation to do that. U still knew who we were as i told u.
What u did to us was far worse. And the demos show what went on throught the game, thats all.

If the other members i names have half any sense on the contrary will speak. Because its a game :) . And in some honesty im glad that u flamed, i got to know people for what they are in game. If somone changes there attitude to flaming u in a fuc king game and then hate u on icq becuase of it. There must be something wrong with them.

Also im not trying to make u look bad at all m8, as i said in very first post, move on. But u excused that.
Ive known u for more than a year, even if its just "online" thats a long time. In which we had no arguements and chatted had laughs, same with Glen.
Thats what my concern is, i couldnt give a shit about the game, its the freindships im concerned about.

If the game meant so much to u , as it i think it did, why not play again, we will use our normal "UT" names. And we can rematch.
Becuase as i said i couldnt give a shi t about the game. Its the effects after.

Now plz continue going on about the game and how were the bad guys, we flamed u, we used gay names, were this and that. I had enough :( . The game doesnt matter.

dont u do it fieldy

u better leave it, u start and insultin sixth and........ :D

ffs, is he insulting us? I thought he was just flaming KNI! :/

hello

OK I'm going to dictate everything I say as I couldn't care to type it sorry . This package is actually quite good considering I've only spent five minutes training it .

Macneal you are a complete Dick . god that is the only abusive word this thing knows

shame that as I said a helluva lot more things to it

OK let's see what this thing makes of Sher and utter abuse

you're a complete in Tulsa Bailey and pull ship folk and I wouldn't divert: to post if I never ever ever ever speak to you again cute toffler

I think that is close enough of .

aryan

the last person to say "its a game" to is me

i really could notcare less how much u own us

again im kinda gettin bored repeating my self

u tryin to win favour in this forum, where nobody except mi5 is supporting u nor your, tbh, flawed arguments

few ppl take this game more seriously than u, i for a fact certainly do not, or i wouldnt have been super hung over on sunday :P (twice thats happened v Mi5 fs!) as i woulda surely wanted to be in my best mental state

I love to win, but i can loose np

Mature stiffler :) .

U dont know me, or my life. U hardly play for ai, u werent in the game so u dont know what happened, only what ai would say which is biased either way.

And i really couldnt care what u think of me.

And lupus ill send u any demo u want m8.

LOL

stiffler knows pretty much all wot happens in Ai, even if he doesnt appear to

Stiffler is Ai fs u cheeky fucker

Gazzy how many times do i have to tell u, im not trying to gain favour in this forum.
As i said before i only got the demos of every map except the first one, im sure u "dont" have any demos of warmup either.

I dont have to explain myself, its all in the demos. Its really quite simple.

I have nothing to hide, nor deny.

Gazzy, tim may know what happens in ai, but he wasnt in that game. So nobody out that game, or in the game can comment or should take sides.

he was on roger wilco though... near enuf

and i beleive its the 1st time u have said

"im not trying to gain favour in this forum"

so that would be 1 time, simple math really :)

Well i m not Gazzy actually.
I was -={Mi5}=-0 in that game, and i case u didn t notice i didn t say ANYTHING the whole match, xcept but "gl hf" at start. My apologizes if it pisses someone, i didn t mean to do it, honnestly.
And well i m not flaming sixth neither, but if i remember correct, it s Cazman that started the whole thing here. Why did he have to involve himself in this? He came to call Skel a twat....Er first what has skel done to u Caz? Second, considering what Chappy done sometimes ago in our server while it was password protected and while we were having a practice session, i think you should think twice before posting :) And before you start mentionning what the pass was, yeah yeah, but still the fact that it s pass protected mean u r not welcome, well if you r mature enough to understand.
About KNI, i wasn t trying to give Ai a bad reputation, it was more a personnal matter between him and me. But still i found it amazing that Caz call Skel a twat and KNI not. Remember u started all this Caz, not me.

i know i never said u flamed anyone in the match, i didnt think u would and u didnt

Yep Skel is a twat and I have many reasons for it to say that and more ppl think about that this way. I've seen KNI changing since he's beck and he's a nice guy. What Chappy did? lmao If I know chappy he just to make a joke and that's so long ago I don't even care you start about it. You don't see me starting about old mi5 flame topics am I?

Lets stop.

Ok lets put a end to this stupid argument. Ill post first the apolagies in hope to finish this.
I myself like all of ai, even with tim swearing at me here and gazzy flaming me server. I was in Ai, and i got to know u all , had some great times with u, which i hope u can say the same. Made good freinds and got to know u for more than a clan.
It was unfortunate that this stupid sh it had to happen.
Both ai/Mi5 dont have any screenshots/demos from warmup map. So we cant comment and should forget about it.
Ill apolagise from my behalf for flaming gazzy on asthenosphere.
And from the greater problem from Ai that the fact we used BOT names 0-5.
Im sorry for not changing them if u asked, and showing disrespect.

I hope ai can find it in them to forgive us and give us an apolagy for the minority flaming from gazzy and Uk during the game, and for being personal towards me about my clan. Which im sure u would not like if things were reversed.
U may not except this, but at least i have come to try to end it, even though i am stubbon and wouldnt have posted somthing like this.

I know before that few of ai dont know much of Mi5, and vice versa. But i hope i personally can still be freinds with gareth, tim and daz and try put this behind us...

Peace & Freinds i hope.

Re: Lets stop.

Very nice words Mc. I hope this is settled now mates. The flaming didnt come from one side only i think...

ehehh nice attitude MC i'm playing ut for 1and 5 months and never and a flame war dunno why they happened 2 no point there :)

enjoy slags :p

btw caz you suck in that demo :D

Gazzy u cock fuck, Fuck off back to ur mams arse u lame sucking twat and ffs stop shit stiring
U fuckin dick

(ps for any1 this offends other than Gazzy Ion i appologise)

on a serious note
i wasnt there so i will not comment on this but i would like to say that can we let the post rest here plz and stop this flame.

Ta