Hey

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

M

McNeillMI5

Hey ai , how u doing?.

Lysony m8, i dont have ure work icq number , but if ure reading from work its :66542208

Also shame about the flames in war last night, hopefully we can forget about it :)

Re: Hey

Not as simple as that gaz? Thats typical, becuase if Mi5 willing to forget about it, then u should gladly , considering it was Ai that started the flames :) .
Anyone out of ai, or even in ai who say otherwise are welcome to the demos of every map :) .

As soon as i join the game i get from gazzy "mc ure clan is pathetic". Which started the flaming between me and gazzy.

Sorry not flaming, as i said straight after "thx m8" after reconnecting.

Then bridge comes the first map we play for real, every one from Mi5, says GG and Goodluck. Not one reply from Ai of good faith.
The game starts, and gazzy starts calling me and another Mi5 geeks and twats. ( Again demos are more than available :) ).
Yet i still dont reply. Nor does any Mi5.
Asthenosphere comes, i complete asthen and then Uk calls me a laggy twat, my reply being well u got gazzy to even the odds :) . In which he said something along the lines of LOL ure a geek, i dont know ill have to watch the demo.

Then getting slightly annoyed, after stoping gazzy 4 times from breaching airvents on def i say "u suck" or my "too easy" taunt.
Then for the rest of the game not one word from Mi5. Nor me.
Apart from me applausing Punisher for great play.
Then came siege, and Uk called us A bunch of cheats :) . Again noone replied (demos kindly available).

Then at the end of the game, Ai kick Skeleton from the game, yea nice 1 in complaining to ION about being kicked. Bit hypocrytical is it not, considering we did nothing :) .

Now i get icqs saying Mi5 flamed ai, LOL, any of u that think this gladly come to me or Style and ill send u every demo of that match.

After the game i get told that Ai was annoyed with our names, well few points on that.
1) If u dont like it why play in this league, yes i found it annoying when BOT use it, but i didnt know who they were :) .
On the other hand, Uk, G, And gazzy new our team we put up as i told them on icq before the game.
2) U didnt ask us to change it, if u did i would have. All i heard was Uk on warmup map say " Mi5 using gay names".
3) Every game we have played so far we used normal names this 1 being an exception due to tactics problem.
and lastly
4) Gazzy came to me before the game saying that somone in there clan had a problem with overlord i think it was, i gladly said to gazzy, sure if u got a problem with that map ill change it for u, so u dont get players dropping. I could have said STFU thats ure problem and would mean that was a easy win of a map for us 6v5. Yet out of respect i offered to change. So if u asked me to change names against u, then i would. U not asking i find that ure Fualt.

At the end of the day, Ai were in the wrong ( i say ai because gazzy and uk are in ai, but its directed at them).
We didnt flame at u first, we didnt argue, we came in with good faith. We didnt taunt after we won a map.
Everything i wrote is all above, true and facts of the game. With evidence of all demos from Stylefish, and possible from a few others.

As i said before to gazzy even though he flamed us, i was sorry for taunting him in retaliation on asthen. What have ai to be sorry for?.

so we didnt say use proper names BOLLOX

right at start we said use ur real names but u didnt so fuck off

and i kicked the last guy there becuase
1) i have the power to do so :)
2) cos i fucking wanted to

roflmao

or on the other hand

Mi5 came in the server with numbers as names

i asked u not to do that and show some repsect to us and play with ya normal names, espcecially since u r on the Ai and sixth server ( sixth own)

no mi5 replied, so i let rip :)

and i beleive u said "sigh" when u killed me

upon which i think i asked u to hold my hand on the next level :P LOL

post all the demos u wish

i aint denyin anythin :P nor do i leave bits out of my posts :)

frankly aryan, we dont care about u or Mi5, which is why we no longer wish to hold normal relations with u

(im speakin for me g stiff and Uk i beleive, not sure about the others)

I havnt wiped all Mi5 from mt icq list just some :D

and Ai have nothing to be sorry for, u get what u knew u would get

if u dont like it then i dont care :) . u can try and make me look like a bad guy, but tbh most other ppl wont care much either :) those that know me that is

most ppl i reguarly talk (all in fact i think) to on icq dont have 2 sides, 1 on icq and 1 in ut like u seem to have

i also would like to add

there are only a few clans in this league i would be truly happy in imo (about 3, or any clan containing the likes of mogul, foo, sixth slags, BoD, FJS, and X ppl, all of whom really rock, plus many other individuals who i cant be arsed naming but u know who are :) ) and Ai is definately one of them for me

I dont need to say anything, what u said and didnt say are in the demos, when u say u dont care about Mi5 or me, i couldnt care less.

On the other hand i do care about some members from Ai, mainly, pun, light, Glen, Hellfire, basically all but u, uk and tim after his nice post to me last night. As i do value there freindship, but if they want to fall out becuase u guys flamed us. Then as i found out about gazzy , there freinds not worth having.

Bollox about asking to change names, as i said ask for the demos anyone that wants it :) .
And uk about the kicking read what i said, i said it was hypocrytical bitching to ION about kicking, duh obviusly u have the power its ure server.

:)

and i kicked the last guy there becuase
1) i have the power to do so
2) cos i fucking wanted to

You need no reason to kick Skeleton. Our server has a anti-twat protection

LOL aryan pls u r embarasing ya self now, just because u didnt take demos from the v start of the war isnt my fault

ive never yet lied in one of my posts to my knowledge

if u wish not to beleive that i asked u to take the names off then so be it

if those ppl who u have named in Ai have any sense, they wont be welcoming u when u speak to them, but if they do then its np to me

u r fightin a loosing battle, theres no point :)

"Our server has a anti-twat protection"

That's bollox actually Cazman, cuz i have seen KNI many many times in that server :p :p :p

Because he doesn't use his real name FFS! :D

I like to see some demo's btw!

KNI is cool btw nowadays. He beats me in flash, but I own him in Photoshop. :D

ohhh i see...taunt spamming is lame thing to do, but releasing clans tactics in public forums and editing screenies with photoshop is OK, that s your point?

here's a demo for you. It displays how I play at my best and that is own you when I play like this

yeah, want our tactics? we use normal names you know so you don't find it usefull

He sux in photoshop. Next time he has to edit his fake records with flash!

You own in that demo Caz! :)