Hey

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: Hey

i dont have anythin further to add

for some reason in this instance i really dont feel the need to apologise for anythin i said

so im not gonna, no point if i dont mean it. U (Mi5) probably think im a basterd since aryan decided to, for some reason, apologise to us, guess thats the way it is :D

i wasnt intending postin anythin about this particular incident, but in the end i had no real choice, as i knew u would bring it up

however u must note that comments above are my personal view and do not reflect Ai as a whole

Re: Hey

Gazzy i apolagised Not from Mi5. But from me.

And as i said i found the need to, becuase im freinds with alot of Ai and i didnt want it continue, so somone had to say something.

As for what other Mi5 think of u , im sure u dont care and vice versa.
Besides they said nothing the whole game, they got nothing to be sorry for. They played the game, didnt talk.

At least me apolagising for the things u thought were at fault , was the BOT names. Which i have done.