help pls

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Try right clicking the view box (next to the T F S symbols)
It should give you a list of choices.
One of them toggles the builder brush i think (red)
dunno if thats the problem but for future reference...

the maps looks nice...!

but uh warpoodle?? u still around?!... hello m8ty... or u desided to stay with the easy shagg's in australia?? :P

lol who found this old thread :)

D-Almighty, war_poodle is mutts pet brother so he's looking over his shoulder from time to time...

you want to learn more about the map, go read the AS-Nameless thread since the saga continues in there

tom aka warpoodles not playing ut anymore either cos we have a new wireless network cos my dad didnt like the wires all over our house.... as it turns out wireless lan combined with isdn is total shite so we cant play anymore :( u get 100 percent p/l every 10 seconds which lasts about 5 seconds each time doesnt make for good playing...

Originally posted by Muttley
tom aka warpoodles not playing ut anymore either cos we have a new wireless network cos my dad didnt like the wires all over our house.... as it turns out wireless lan combined with isdn is total shite so we cant play anymore :( u get 100 percent p/l every 10 seconds which lasts about 5 seconds each time doesnt make for good playing...

wow, i got exactly the same thing with my wireless internet connection :(

wireless sux :rolleyes:

i know it sucks big time.......unless u have adsl or dsl i think then u can get a router which stops the wireless timing out on the computers around its network every 10 seconds. It seems to time out on each one systematically so only one person is ever truly connected at one time but even with only the gateway computer and mine running it still does it....

there must be an option somewhere to stop it from doing it cos when i am connected for those breif moments my ping is really good, i dont think it was designed with gaming in mind tho :(