Guess the movie caption!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sad to watch the demise of this once so enjoyable thread :|
here's the give away, please let me out.

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2013-04-04 kl. 07.21.34.png
    Skärmavbild 2013-04-04 kl. 07.21.34.png
    686.1 KB · Views: 8
:!ola:
CQW5h3X.jpg

indeed. this cap does not look like a chick flick. another cap would not bring me further i think i havent seen the movie

Alex Cross?

I have not seen this. However, I have seen Saving Private Ryan and I recognize Edward Burns in this cap here.
I looked through his other movies on imdb.

Should we consider this cheating???

Has anyone seen this one? Only rated 4.9, I wouldn't watch it, even tho some well known actors in it.

And Samy, you get out of here, please. All of us would much rather see people like Vitz around, instead of you.

10 - Samy
7 - Ulv
6 - Hudson
5 - seas
4 - Maxiz
3 - Killing_Joke
2 - Spitter, Prometheus, Black_Ninja
1 - Axl_Rose
0 - ert, Kr4ZyIv4n

Alex Cross?

I have not seen this. However, I have seen Saving Private Ryan and I recognize Edward Burns in this cap here.
I looked through his other movies on imdb.

Should we consider this cheating???

Has anyone seen this one? Only rated 4.9, I wouldn't watch it, even tho some well known actors in it.

And Samy, you get out of here, please. All of us would much rather see people like Vitz around, instead of you.

No i would not call it cheating :smoke2:

No :smoke2:

Ulv, would you please grow some balls and just get him out of here? He doesn't accept that we don't want him in this thread.
It's either him or people like Vitz^, take a pick.

LmayTBO.jpg

ATMzxVW.jpg

Dr96umt.jpg

Last edited: