Guess (not google) the movie!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ulv, you ok with this restart, or not? if you are, here's next:

hxOLG.png

0eQDP.png

VcBA2.png

Last edited:
1. You should only guess on movies you actually have seen. That means no image-googling or other cheats. If anyone found cheating it will result in a retraction of all gathered points.

several of my points in other thread i have gotten by only watching the trailer.. that, too, is considered cheating?

what if i recognize actor and happen to know other movies he has played in, but have not seen them.. i can't guess one of those anymore?

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

If you got time and interest in some investigations, it's up to you I guess. Point is that the last thread survived itself for too long and if there actually are some people here still interested in movies, this is an alternative :)

what if i recognize actor and happen to know other movies he has played in, but have not seen them.. i can't guess one of those anymore?

This is how I guessed most movies. I'm really good with celebrity names and I can connect them to movies but that doesn't mean I've seen them all.. :p:
I'm glad it's not considered cheating.. ahem. :p

Well, rule 1 states that you should only guess films you have seen, you don't need to. I just liked what someone wrote in the other thread about 'either u know it or you don't - if not, maybe you know the next'. I mainly google actors or things when I can't remember the name.

Last edited:
Ok, now I know you pulling my leg :)

But for the sake of it, get this one:

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2012-10-21-01h33m58s20.png
    vlcsnap-2012-10-21-01h33m58s20.png
    278.4 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
:)

dont know who that dude is, sorta looks like District 9 guy to me :lol:

there's many more questions that need to be sorted, like:
who posts next cap when 24 hours are over? i think i have stepped in like 50 times in other thread.. :P

Last edited:
Sorry you are both wrong, I'll post a new cap tomorrow (today). I can say that it is a recent flick ;)

No need to complicate the rules imo, best way is to have the thread going and so far has the voluntary posting worked. Maybe there can be a carrot instead? To post a cap means that you can't get a new, so why not letting the disqualified point due to late posting go to the first poster after the 24h have passed? I'll ponder on that a while...

My thread's much better, the rules are so simple. And everyone will always be right. Plus I started with over a million points.

Let this bullshit thread die imo, no-one wants competitions that make sense :trout: