Guess (not google) the movie!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hudson

»MayHem«
Nov 24, 2009
Stockholm
Shamelessly stolen game from this forum.

A few simple rules.

1. You should only guess on movies you actually have seen. That means no image-googling or other cheats. If anyone found cheating it will result in a retraction of all gathered points.

2. Cap must be from a movie (no music-videos and whatnot), furthermore, it must be non-googleable, check with google image search before you post.* Failure to do so result in a lost point.

3. New cap must be submitted within 24 hours after guessing correct. Failing to do so will result in disqualification.

4. If your guess is correct, remember to update the scoreboard. Use color or emoticon to hl the winner.

* To check caption, use googles image search (click the camera icon and ul your cap)

Here comes first cap 1 :thumb:
(never said it can't be easy :)

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2012-10-20-16h19m00s73.png
    vlcsnap-2012-10-20-16h19m00s73.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
na, guess was based on it being your fav movie.

i have not actually seen Aliens :(

'gookigfrgle' ?? You have smurfalizer on? :P Was meant to be easy, but you'll get the point anyway despite you havn't seen it (shame on you, its a great flick!). Now post a new cap, pls

Btw, sometimes when I have to post a new cap, I use one from Google, because I'm not at my pc then..

Btw, sometimes when I have to post a new cap, I use one from Google, because I'm not at my pc then..

well, that can't be allowed Im afraid (see rules). do a screen cap from a trailer instead, almost as easy. This is a fun game, but is ruined by noobs who cheat, and it is clearly not sufficient to ask ppl not to..

'gookigfrgle' ?? You have smurfalizer on? :P Was meant to be easy, but you'll get the point anyway despite you havn't seen it (shame on you, its a great flick!). Now post a new cap, pls

Cheating already!!!

see rule below:

"1. You should only guess on movies you actually have seen. That means no image-googling or other cheats. If anyone found cheating it will result in a retraction of all gathered points."

I want action taken!!!! ;)

Cheating already!!!

see rule below:

"1. You should only guess on movies you actually have seen. That means no image-googling or other cheats. If anyone found cheating it will result in a retraction of all gathered points."

I want action taken!!!! ;)

fo :) (how I just waited for this), seas only one guessing right btw :rolleyes: